Page 1 of 3
from the clutches of a dragon.

He can be a prince, a knight, whoever.

Do you get with him? Let him knock you up?

Or do you turn him down, despite him just saving you from a Dragon.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by chev311e
Well I have a penis, so...

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I'd probably demean him and say that I already weakened the dragon. I was just toying with it and he ruined the fun. Then he'd be confused that I hadn't immediately fallen for him and I'd get him to go down on me. Then we'd bone and when he fell asleep I'd steal his horse and go to the nearest town and slut around everywhere.
I am my own woman and i owe sex to nobody!
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
nah, id friendzone him
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Let's be honest, if we were women we would all have sex with random dudes as soon as possible just to prove the fact that women enjoy sex more.
Quote by Momentosis
from the clutches of a dragon.

He can be a prince, a knight, whoever.

Do you get with him? Let him knock you up?

Or do you turn him down, despite him just saving you from a Dragon.

Yes. Oh, God, yes.

Quote by Momentosis

I laughed way too much at that.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Depends.

edit: on whether I liked the dragon, type of dragon, whether the adventurer/knight/whoever likes cats, how desperate I am to put out, etc.
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Mar 1, 2012,
I'd be on my knees in a flash. Dude just saved me from a ****ing dragon.
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Fact is nobody has ever proven smoking to cause cancer.
I'm a strooongg princess and don't need no Knight Man.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by Momentosis

Quote by SlackerBabbath
Hmmm, 'adventurer'...

... it doesn't exactly suggest reliable husband material to me.

Kinda like 'drummer'.

Quote by Acϵ♠
nah, id friendzone him

This.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by WantsLesPaul
Anyone else here ever seen those drawings called "Dragons having sex with cars"?

My personal favorite is the one where the other dragon is jamming his dick into the exhaust pipe and the other is cumming on the hood while he's licking it.

Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Fact is nobody has ever proven smoking to cause cancer.
Does your patriarchal view on the matter preclude the fact that I may be ferocious Amazonian Princess who was blindsided by the Dragon who is actually the minion of the Dark Reptilian Fuhrer and that the knight was just lucky to wound the Achilles' Cheekbone of the lumbering menace?

If not, then yes I would have seven consecutive servings of male-mozzarella to show my gratitude.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Last edited by shattamakar at Mar 1, 2012,
Quote by WantsLesPaul
Anyone else here ever seen those drawings called "Dragons having sex with cars"?

My personal favorite is the one where the other dragon is jamming his dick into the exhaust pipe and the other is cumming on the hood while he's licking it.

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by WantsLesPaul

West Ham United
no, i ain't making no love to no greasy Italian with a mustache...but then again, every other plumber got what he wanted, so yea, maybe.
Quote by WantsLesPaul
You are a sick man, Riley.
Quote by WantsLesPaul

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I'd let him use any hole he wants whatever way he wanted
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
"I used to be an adventurer like you, until I took an arrow to the knee"

-Me as a princess.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I'm a princess, he's my hero: we would obviously sing a duet together.
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
I'd let him get up in ribs six days in a row, and then on the seventh day we'd cuddle :3
Too bad for him, I'm a lesbian princess.
A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.
I give him 50 exp and some crappy wizard staff he can't use and send him on his way.
Quote by WantsLesPaul

what the shit, dude?

OT: If he's hot, yeah.
Quote by WantsLesPaul

Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by WantsLesPaul

ggg1 ggg3

Quote by WantsLesPaul

The worst part is, I actually know what you're talking about.

h'wat
I cannot fit into your skin.
Page 1 of 3