You'll transform into one of those people who say "I saw this on reddit before". The hipsters of the internet.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Reddit is the reason that the Internet has recently overflown into the real world. Seriously. Because of them, I can't open a fucking newspaper anymore without seeing an article about "internet subculture".

I hate them.

That said, it's an interesting site, and you see a lot of cool stuff. I recommend you sign up.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by zippidyduda
Reddit is the reason that the Internet has recently overflown into the real world. Seriously. Because of them, I can't open a fucking newspaper anymore without seeing an article about "internet subculture".

I hate them.

That said, it's an interesting site, and you see a lot of cool stuff. I recommend you sign up.

**** newspapers/tv news. Every time I see an article even somewhat related to technology/internet on those mediums, I cringe. How can people be that ignorant?
I have an account. Never go on it though cuz I hate the layout and everyone seems really mean
cat
Its like /b lite
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by CaptainRon
Signing up on a leap day, eh? Enjoy your cake day in 4 years.

As for Reddit? They all think alike.

|
V

Quote by guitarxo
I have an account. Never go on it though cuz I hate the layout and everyone seems really mean

|
V

Quote by reidhasguitar
**** newspapers/tv news. Every time I see an article even somewhat related to technology/internet on those mediums, I cringe. How can people be that ignorant?

^
|

Quote by Eggmond
Its like /b lite

|
V

Also: http://code.reddit.com/wiki/help/reddiquette

Read that.
It the absolute physical manifestation of group think. One giant circle jerk of self congratulatory BS

That being said, i do like browsing the pictures from time to time.....

EDIT: Never , ever go on the politics page. Its like 10000000 kumanjis all screaming in agreement with each other over nothing.......
Sergio 'Checo' Perez 2013 Formula One World Drivers Champion
Last edited by p_c at Mar 1, 2012,
Quote by p_c

EDIT: Never , ever go on the politics page. Its like 10000000 kumanjis all screaming in agreement with each other over nothing.......

Now there's a terrible image...

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by p_c
It the absolute physical manifestation of group think. One giant circle jerk of self congratulatory BS

Do they all have terrible, terrible moustaches like Kumanji too? I have the pleasure of seeing him around town every now and then and it always provides some mirth
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by Kensai
You'll transform into one of those people who say "I saw this on reddit before". The hipsters of the internet.

The real hipsters stay on 4chan and hate reddit for being sellouts.
REGGIE
Whats a Kumanji and is it edible?
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Quote by Weaponized

It's not a cat, something to do with Neil deGrasse Tyson, or something about how bad the US government is. Downvote.

Quote by p_c

and I quote Neil deGrasse Tyson in his AMA earlier today:

"No. I am big supporter of reason as a way of life and of thought. But I do not join movements or attend rallys. Often they got bogged down in group-think. Something I assiduously avoid in life."

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/qccer/i_am_neil_degrasse_tyson_ask_me_anything/

I wonder if anyone else realized this...

Edit:
The only consistently good thing about reddit is r/trees
r/shittyaskscience is good but it's not that active of a subreddit.
Last edited by CaptainRon at Mar 1, 2012,
I like it. The trick to reddit is if you're on the popular subreddits, expect to be inundated with shit. This happens here, this happens there, and generally anywhere with a large community. Instead, pick your subscriptions carefully, and make sure you really look around to see which subreddits can really help you, and which ones have just devolved into circle-jerking.

Quote by Kensai

EDIT:

Never, EVER, EVER visit r/clopclop. NOPE. NOPE NOPE NOPE
Last edited by LordBishek at Mar 1, 2012,
4chan lite. The layout is confusing to me. It's alright i guess, just don't overdo it (like most things in life)
¯|(°_o)/¯
Quote by LordBishek

Never, EVER, EVER visit r/clopclop. NOPE. NOPE NOPE NOPE

it's not that bad
no I don't have a thing for ponies
cat
I like the site, but the community is 50/50. Some days they do really good things, like organize a massive donation to charity. Most the time though, bunch of elitist neckbeards competing over points because they think it will get them laid. Introduce yourself, make a post titled "Rick Santorum is bad", you'll get a few thousand upvotes and be on the main page for a day.
It's a LOT better than 4chan.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
the first things you're gonna want to do are delete her facebook profile, lawyer up, and hit the gym
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Gyroscope
It's a LOT better than 4chan.

le derping on le reddit with le friends then i made a le lord voldemor face when le friend made le yao ming face

le upvote this please
Reddit is terrible and you should feel bad for using it.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
ask reddit has some interesting threads. The metal community sucks. The hockey one is cool. Those are mainly the ones I spend time in.

It's cool because you can find a smaller "subreddit" to almost anything you can think of, and talk about it with like-minded people. But as many people have said, the main community can be annoying and is a huge circlejerk. I think its unconcievable to some of them that some people dont actually like reddit

I've slit the throats of clergymen and governors
Those bloated swine...
May their screams unhinge a thankless crown

<= last.fm

Quote by Butt Rayge

Everyone is cunts.