Here's alittle something I put together but not sure how it sounds coming from a different view point. So play it and let me know!

----8---10------8---10-/-12------------7---8------7----8-/-12----------5---7---5---7-/-7-
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--7----------7-------(7)/-10--------5------------5------(5)/-10-----3----------3----(3)/-5-

----3---5----3---5-/-8----------|
----------------------------------|
-2---------2----(2)/-7----------|

Not sure what to add after that but that's what I got. Let me know
sorry if the organization of the notes didn't work out. It's just finger, ring finger, pinky, finger, ring finger, pinky, slide X4
I would give it a go when I get home from work, but without any idea of the rhythmic value of each note, I don't think I can give you a proper answer. If you could provide some info on the rhythm, or even tab it out in Tux Guitar, it'd be helpful.
Guitars:
EVH Wolfgang Special LH
Gibson Les Paul Studio 2013
Ibanez EW20LASE-NT LH

Effects:
BOSS GT-100

Amps:
Fender Hot Rod DeVille 410
Laney IRT Studio + 112 cab