In June there will be a major earthquake in California, at least an 8 on the Richter scale. The rebuilding effort will become a major theme in the general election as the two candidates, Romney and Obama attempt to win the electoral votes from California.

In October a serious attempt will be made on Romney's life, by a college dropout who attempted to make a bomb. He planted it on Romney's car but it failed to detonate, and he was caught. In retaliation, a tea partier tried to assassinate obama and was shot by secret service.

Israel attacks an Iranian nuclear site in mid April, and the Iranian War officially begins. The U.S. does not intervene until May, where they only send supplies to Israel at first. By fall however, American soldiers will be in Tehran.
An Occupy Wall Street protest in Seattle mid Spring turns deadly when a panicked police officer shoots a young man. The crowd attacks the riot police, and twenty people die in the crossfire. The nation is in outrage, and the seeds of revolution are planted. But full, armed uprisings don't start until 2013.
An armed militia ambushes New York City police station in early January 2013 after another protester dies in clashes. More than 30 people are killed, more police than the militia. The national guard is called in to restore order in several large cities.
In April, Facebook's IPO causes a rush of billions of dollars of cash, printed by the Federal Reserve and currently being sat on by the wealthy and corporations, into the economy. The U.S. experiences the biggest hyperinflationary crisis in world history, resulting in the complete devaluation of the dollar. Millions of Americans whose savings are now completely void begin to emigrate, and gold and silver begin to be used as currency.
****, I'm having a difficult time trying to recall all this cold turkey. In case I didn't say it before, Obama wins the election, but his approval rating plummets to Bush Jr. levels by summer 2013. The economy starts to pick up again as the uprising starts to die down, but the people are very scared, both of the government and the revolutionaries. I didn't mean to give the impression that the uprisings will be widespread, they're not. Just a few hundred will be killed in total. But the nuclear bomb scare in fall of 2013 rekindles the fire again.
A dummy nuclear warhead is launched at Japan (near a U.S. base) from North Korea. However, the U.S. sees the missile and believes it is real, and Obama launches a full scale nuclear attack at North Korea. The missile is found to be faulty before many of the missiles can be launched, but millions still die as 9 nuclear missiles hit major cities in North Korea.

I stopped taking notes after 2014, my hand was starting to cramp up and he was talking way too fast, but I remember that China attempts to annex India mid 2015, and a hurricane hits Florida really hard then as well.
Cool story bro. Sadly IDGAF
Quote by Represent
ITT: Immature twats
Can you find out the sex of snookies future baby? PLEASE
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

What am I reading?
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Who wins the World Cup in 2014?
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
Quote by objectivist

I stopped taking notes after 2014, my hand was starting to cramp up and he was talking way too fast, but I remember that China attempts to annex India mid 2015, and a hurricane hits Florida really hard then as well.

ಠ_ಠ
Stick'd so I can see if true
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
If only..
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
If there's an major earthquake in California in June I will literally shit brix, then buy a gun and enjoy the impending apocalypse.
So the world doesn't end this year ?

Atleast I will have gotten laid by the time the world DOES end
I'm not the one who's so faaaar away
When I feeeel the snake bite enter my veeeeieeins
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
k coo
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by objectivist
In June there will be a major earthquake in California, at least an 8 on the Richter scale. The rebuilding effort will become a major theme in the general election as the two candidates, Romney and Obama attempt to win the electoral votes from California.

Ok

In October a serious attempt will be made on Romney's life, by a college dropout who attempted to make a bomb. He planted it on Romney's car but it failed to detonate, and he was caught. In retaliation, a tea partier tried to assassinate obama and was shot by secret service.

Ok.

Israel attacks an Iranian nuclear site in mid April, and the Iranian War officially begins. The U.S. does not intervene until May, where they only send supplies to Israel at first. By fall however, American soldiers will be in Tehran.

Hopefully my country joins in and I can finally make something with my life.

An Occupy Wall Street protest in Seattle mid Spring turns deadly when a panicked police officer shoots a young man. The crowd attacks the riot police, and twenty people die in the crossfire. The nation is in outrage, and the seeds of revolution are planted. But full, armed uprisings don't start until 2013.

IDGAF about hippies and rebel kids. Really, no one is gonna really give a shit.

An armed militia ambushes New York City police station in early January 2013 after another protester dies in clashes. More than 30 people are killed, more police than the militia. The national guard is called in to restore order in several large cities.
In April, Facebook's IPO causes a rush of billions of dollars of cash, printed by the Federal Reserve and currently being sat on by the wealthy and corporations, into the economy. The U.S. experiences the biggest hyperinflationary crisis in world history, resulting in the complete devaluation of the dollar. Millions of Americans whose savings are now completely void begin to emigrate, and gold and silver begin to be used as currency.

Hmm. Ok, don't think so. Maybe the economy gets worse. But all that other crap sounds like crap.

In case I didn't say it before, Obama wins the election, but his approval rating plummets to Bush Jr. levels by summer 2013. The economy starts to pick up again as the uprising starts to die down, but the people are very scared, both of the government and the revolutionaries. I didn't mean to give the impression that the uprisings will be widespread, they're not. Just a few hundred will be killed in total. But the nuclear bomb scare in fall of 2013 rekindles the fire again.

Yeah, ok, more ''la revolucion" talk. And I'm pretty sure we're already constantly in a nuclear bomb scare.

A dummy nuclear warhead is launched at Japan (near a U.S. base) from North Korea. However, the U.S. sees the missile and believes it is real, and Obama launches a full scale nuclear attack at North Korea. The missile is found to be faulty before many of the missiles can be launched, but millions still die as 9 nuclear missiles hit major cities in North Korea.

That's completely random and stupid, but I guess if it hits North Korea that's cool.

Yuhuh. That's nice.

****, I'm having a difficult time trying to recall all this cold turkey.

This explains your entire post.
Quote by WantsLesPaul
But what about me? WHAT DID HE SAY ABOUT ME? AMM I I FINALLYLYL GEEET IN LAAAID????

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Anyone else here ever seen those drawings called "Dragons having sex with cars"?

My personal favorite is the one where the other dragon is jamming his dick into the exhaust pipe and the other is cumming on the hood while he's licking it.

Not entirely sure, bro.
I find it amusing how psychics can never win the lottery.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Penis.
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
You're the biggest dick we've had in the Pit for a while.
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Stop talking, you have are the biggest dick the pit has seen in a while.
to explain, that was copied from a post of 4chan's /pol/ the night of the superbowl.
The post claimed that a man (from the future) told him these things.
He also predicted (the thread occured during the super bowl) the final score of the game.
He was wrong and lulz ensued.
Earthquake?!?!

but I live in California
Quote by Scruff17
Kiss a guy and tell her it means nothing to you. Then die a little inside knowing that it did.

Flippin Tables
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

PSN: Chuche_02
Quote by objectivist
to explain, that was copied from a post of 4chan's /pol/ the night of the superbowl.
The post claimed that a man (from the future) told him these things.
He also predicted (the thread occured during the super bowl) the final score of the game.
He was wrong and lulz ensued.

Then why are you posting it here? No one cares about this shit.
Quote by Primus2112
I'm not the one who's so faaaar away
When I feeeel the snake bite enter my veeeeieeins

Freezing, feeling,
Breathe in, breathe in...
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Can you tell me.....

....where the remote for my TV is?

somewhere high to the left
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by Harvey Swick
somewhere high to the left

Nope, it's not in the middle of the wall.

Try again. It might work next time.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Can you tell me.....

....where the remote for my TV is?

It's in the middle of the... Aww balls

I'm a retarded pyschic. I always predict things after they happen
Quote by whoomit
It's in the middle of the... Aww balls

AMAZING!

I was sat on it... I looked down between my legs, and there it was. Incredible!

Now, give me six numbers between 1 and 49.
Let's see if we can win the lottery.
Quote by GnR_ROK
Who wins the World Cup in 2014?

New Zealand.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by WantsLesPaul

Anyone else here ever seen those drawings called "Dragons having sex with cars"?

My personal favorite is the one where the other dragon is jamming his dick into the exhaust pipe and the other is cumming on the hood while he's licking it.

Why did I search that?
So did any of this come true?
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Everybody quick is India still sovereign or did those damn Chinese annex them?
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by CL/\SH
Everybody quick is India still sovereign or did those damn Chinese annex them?

India? I'm not sure what... Oh, do you mean China?
OP is describing the darkest timeline. Fortunately, we are not there. But we can see into it and be driven mad for what we saw. The infinite vortex imprinted itself onto our retinas, melting through our skulls. The brain is badly damaged. We could not think. We could not reason. We could not see. We became less than feral beasts, and were used by the dark shadows enveloping and suffocating us. Our bodies' are dead. They are unfamiliar and alien. They are fossils of the past. Yet here we are, consciousness displaced. Without physical abilities, we could do nothing. For thousands of years.

I have no mouth and I must scream
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me