Hi all, our shop MusicStoreLive.com is looking to hire on people for full-time positions in a variety of roles. We've been in business for a little over a year now and our current team of 5 is just too busy to handle the growth.

Here's what we have available:

Sales Position - basically you will handle phone calls and emails since we are an online store. No in-person selling. You'll need to be super good at negotiating and working around issues a potential buyer might have.

Buying Positions - This position requires a healthy amount of guitar knowledge so you can go out and find guitars and other instruments for us to buy and re-sell at our shop. Again, good negotiating is a plus so you can get the best price on purchases.

Inventory Manager -
This position requires someone who knows how to set-up a guitar/bass and isn't afraid to have their hands on $10,000 guitars. You'll be responsible for all inventory movement from receiving to shipping along with cleaning and setting up every instrument that comes through the door.

If you have any interesting in one of these positions, please send a resume to me at jeff@musicstorelive.com and I'll respond with more details about the specifics.

Thanks!
I'm not sure if this is against the rules of UG or not.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Chick Corea, Yes, Genesis, Jethro Tull

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
Same here..
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
You're the biggest dick we've had in the Pit for a while.
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Stop talking, you have are the biggest dick the pit has seen in a while.
I wouldn't think this is against the rules. It's not specifically advertising or linking to a page, it's advertising job opportunities. Maybe this would be better off in the musicians classified section though?
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Spam or not, I'd love a second job!
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
it's a trap designed to lure young and supple anus's!! stay away guys! stay away!
OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
Well I'll make sure to move from Ottawa, Canada to where ever the **** it is you are I'm sure 99% of pit lives also.