Page 1 of 7
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/01/10549045-us-judge-forwards-racist-email-about-obama

According to email he forwarded:

"A little boy said to his mother; 'Mommy, how come I'm black and you're white?' His mother replied, 'Don't even go there Barack! From what I can remember about that party, you're lucky you don't bark!'"

The judge claims he didn't send because he's racist, he sent it because it's anti-Obama.
Quote by WaterGod
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/01/10549045-us-judge-forwards-racist-email-about-obama

The judge claims he didn't send because he's racist, he sent it because it's anti-Obama.

I fucking hate people's tactlessness
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Surely he gets fired now, won't he?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by WaterGod

"A little boy said to his mother; 'Mommy, how come I'm black and you're white?' His mother replied, 'Don't even go there Barack! From what I can remember about that party, you're lucky you don't bark!'"

OMG she had secks with a dog!
Only in... Montana...?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████

Now this, ladies and gentlemen, is comedy.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Seems like he just had a poor lack of judgement
Quote by Scruff17
Kiss a guy and tell her it means nothing to you. Then die a little inside knowing that it did.

Flippin Tables
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

PSN: Chuche_02
It's only slightly witty. Worse things about bush have been said, get over it. /thread
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
i feel like if any "official" said something of this nature about a Republican president, they'd be crucified.

Quote by son_of_bodom
It's only slightly witty. Worse things about bush have been said, get over it. /thread

by judges?
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Last edited by Waterboy799 at Mar 1, 2012,
Who the **** cares? And how is that racist? Like, at all?

How have we reached a point in society where the mere mention of being black = racism. Grow the **** humanity.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by R. Shackleford.
Seems like he just had a poor lack of judgement

Double negative.. He had a lack of judgement. He had a POOR LACK of judgement? So you're saying his judgement was good?
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Quote by Waterboy799
i feel like if any "official" said something of this nature about a Republican president, they'd be crucified.

by judges?

Stuff like this gets said about every president.

The only thing that worries me about this is that the judge thought that joke was funny enough to forward...
What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.
Quote by naedauuf
Double negative.. He had a lack of judgement. He had a POOR LACK of judgement? So you're saying his judgement was good?

Double negatives always sound stupid. Like with Pink Floyd the wall pt.2 I don't need no education; so you do need education then why are you protesting and burning your books and teacher?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by jetfuel495
"From what I can remember about that party, you're lucky you don't Barack!'"
THANK YOU!

Lazy writing, awful forwarded email.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Howcome it starts with "little boy" and not Barack? We already know the boy's name is Barack? Plothole right there.
Quote by Neo Evil11
Double negatives always sound stupid. Like with Pink Floyd the wall pt.2 I don't need no education; so you do need education then why are you protesting and burning your books and teacher?

The no in that sentence isn't used to mean 'no education', it's an English colloquialism.
Who cares, that's not even racist.
I hope this doesn't become a huge thing.
Also, why would he bark? Even if his mother had sex with a dog that wouldn't produce offspring.
Quote by Kensai
Also, why would he bark? Even if his mother had sex with a dog that wouldn't produce offspring.

The inaccuracies run deeper than that: how did Barack know his mum's skin was white? Muslim women are meant to wear veils!
Quote by Todd Hart
Who the **** cares? And how is that racist? Like, at all?

How have we reached a point in society where the mere mention of being black = racism. Grow the **** humanity.

You said black!! ****ing nazi.
Quote by Kensai
Howcome it starts with "little boy" and not Barack? We already know the boy's name is Barack? Plothole right there.

There was a time when racial slurs we're well thought out, plot driven epics but your right this is bullshit! I'd forgive him if it some class about it.

It is slightly racist, his mother had an inter racial child so she was obviously a super slut, seems to be the impression I take from it
SMILE!
Last edited by Mr.DeadDuck at Mar 1, 2012,
As long as he does his job properly, I don't really mind.

I dunno if he does though.

stratkat
Quote by mybanez
You said black!! ****ing nazi.

You said Nazi! ****ing black!
Wow, so when ridiculously terrible things were said about Bush with no repercussions, nothing happens, but when somebody says something even remotely snarky about Obama, the person is a racist bigot?
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
You're the biggest dick we've had in the Pit for a while.
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Stop talking, you have are the biggest dick the pit has seen in a while.
Quote by StillSublime
Wow, so when ridiculously terrible things were said about Bush with no repercussions, nothing happens, but when somebody says something even remotely snarky about Obama, the person is a racist bigot?

The bit that confuses me is how people think this is racist. The joke is that Barack's mother was a slag at a party once, not that he's black.
Quote by Todd Hart
You said Nazi! ****ing black!

But seriously you made a great point. To mention the word black in any context is now racist.
Quote by StillSublime
There's a difference between making jokes about somebody's policies and the like and calling somebody's mom a whore.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

I don't understand how this is racist.

Like... at all.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by mybanez
But seriously you made a great point. To mention the word black in any context is now racist.

I ordered a black coffee earlier today, no one took offence.
SMILE!
Quote by StillSublime

There's a difference between a joke about the president and one that implies all coloured people with biracial parents are descendants of white people having sex with animals.
Comparing the jokes about Bush's low intelligence to this is absolutely absurd.
Quote by Todd Hart
The bit that confuses me is how people think this is racist. The joke is that Barack's mother was a slag at a party once, not that he's black.
I know! I don't even see any racism in this?? This reminds me of a story a few days ago on the radio about a little white kid in England that asked a little black kid in England "Are you black because you're from Africa?" The kid got into an assload of trouble and the mother of the white kid had to sign a paper saying that her child is racist.

There's so much going on lately about people being racist, when there isn't any racism involved.
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
There's a difference between a joke about the president and one that implies all coloured people with biracial parents are descendants of white people having sex with animals.
Comparing the jokes about Bush's low intelligence to this is absolutely absurd.
I never said they were jokes about Bush. There were (essentially) death threats on a regular basis. And nowhere in this 'joke' is that implied.
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Quote by Mr.DeadDuck
I ordered a black coffee earlier today, no one took offence.

Wtf where I come from you have to say "coloured coffee".
Quote by Pagan_Poetry

That isn't the implication at all. The joke is that at a party Barack's mum got with lots of different people (and at least one dog) so it's amazing that he didn't end up with the dog as the father instead of the black man she ****ed.
Quote by StillSublime
I know! I don't even see any racism in this?? This reminds me of a story a few days ago on the radio about a little white kid in England that asked a little black kid in England "Are you black because you're from Africa?" The kid got into an assload of trouble and the mother of the white kid had to sign a paper saying that her child is racist.

There's so much going on lately about people being racist, when there isn't any racism involved.

That's entirely different. I agree with you with this point. That is not racist at all. The kid's a kid. He doesn't know any better and he was just asking a question.
Quote by StillSublime

Bush was legit a ****ing retard though, there's no evidence I've seen for Obama's mum being a slut and there's an undertone of his mum being a ***** because she had a mixed race child
SMILE!
Quote by Todd Hart

this.

It's still offensive, and he shouldn't have sent it, but it's not racist.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.