Page 1 of 4
I'm ugly and the older i get the more i see how people give hints that i'm ugly or avoid me.
I've always had low self esteem because of my appearance and had lot's of trouble in getting new relationships and social contacts.
So, i'm actually considering getting some plastic surgery to boost up my confidence and not scare off girls when i talk to them, i seriously can see them think 'he's ugly'.
I think it's mostly my nose and chin that needs work.
Does anyone in the Pit have experience with this subject?
Do they know anyone who did something like this?

Quote by toine
I'm ugly and the older i get the more i see how people give hints that i'm ugly or avoid me.

I don't see anything wrong with you. Where the hell do you live? Moron island?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████

EDIT: Seriously though, I don't believe in plastic surgery unless someone was horribly disfigured. You look perfectly fine, you must know that you don't need surgery to find confidence.
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Last edited by soXlittleXtimeX at Mar 1, 2012,
Quote by blake1221
Smile more.

this.

It's all about the confidence.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Kensai
I don't see anything wrong with you. Where the hell do you live? Moron island?

This
Everyone thinks they're unattractive....
you look fine? nothing wrong with the way you look as far as i'm concerned. stop being so vain.
Dude, you're not ugly. Just do what everyone else was saying a smile more. The more you smile, the more confidence you put out.
Quote by Saint78
Dude you haven't lived until you've licked chocolate pudding out of a fat ladies back boob.

Quote by Boer Goat
I have never given a golf stack

Congratulations sir.
Why would one put this on here? lol I think your problem deals more with mental issues. Too funny, really.
You look like Fassa.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Lol no. Don't be a douche. I've seen much worse.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
It's about how you see yourself man. You dont need plastic surgery, what you need is higher self esteem
e-married to Jack (bladez)
I would hit that.

Which way I fly is Hell; myself am Hell;
And, in the lowest deep, a lower deep
Still threatening to devour me opens wide,
To which the Hell I suffer seems a Heaven.

Bored? read these, or this
Quote by ESPLTDV401DX
It's about how you see yourself man. You dont need plastic surgery, what you need is higher self esteem

and a new amp.

But I agree with this.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Definately get the surgery a full reconstruction, you need it. Don't listen to these "you are beautiful on the inside people" get hardcore cosmetic surgery and you can be pretty like Tony Curtis, Micky Rourke or Rocky Dennis too.
Quote by Jemstar
Definately get the surgery a full reconstruction, you need it. Don't listen to these "you are beautiful on the inside people" get hardcore cosmetic surgery and you can be pretty like Tony Curtis, Micky Rourke or Rocky Dennis too.

Better yet, do a full on Face/Off, by kidnapping John Travolta and Nic Cage, and swapping faces with Travolta, and just taking Cage's face off and them dumping him in landfill.
Then, you'll be able to somehow gain Travolta's skills as a pilot, and take his plane and fly places, and the bitches will be all over your junk.

Or maybe it'll just go horribly wrong, and you'll just get a medal for killing Nic Cage.

and your avatar is fucking awesome
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Ducks and guitars or fish and guitars. I lead a simple existence
thanks guys.
But i've had lots of bad experiences where i was basicly told i'm ugly.
At a friends house for dinner his gf said ' i know a guy who's even uglier then you and he has a girlfriend, so it should be easy for you to get one''

i don't like my smile, my face wrinkles up.
And my nose looks like a pig's nose :s
You look fine, just smile more and dress better. The second parts just an assumption, but it generally helps.
EDIT: Judging from the post above, I think you might just need better friends.

You look good, just confidence is all. You're a long way off the kind of person that I'd beat up on the street because they're just so damn ugly.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by toine
thanks guys.
At a friends house for dinner his gf said ' i know a guy who's even uglier then you and he has a girlfriend, so it should be easy for you to get one''

Well there you go. Nothing to worry about

Seriously, you're not ugly. No Brad Pitt, but definitely not a Steve Buscemi.
You look younger and happier when you smile. If I was your mum I would love that smile to bits.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
You're alright I guess.

Nothing that liposuction, Accutane and a nose job couldn't fix.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
hotlinking is disabled? the hell is this?
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Ducks and guitars or fish and guitars. I lead a simple existence
If that's what you call ugly I want to see what you consider beautiful...
That's why I love this forum. It's always brimming with confidence and self-esteem.

Just because some people have told you you're ugly doesn't make it true, if you look like you're easily offended people will say anything, at least that's what I tell myself....
Even if you are (seriously can't tell) take a lesson from spongebob. I'm ugly and I'm proud! LOUDER!!!
Quote by mesopatamius
I would hit that.

+1
Quote by behind_you
Ostrich thread would've been much better.

Quote by JustRooster
Alright, alright. Whatever. Here's what I'll do. I'm an evolutionary biology major. When I graduate I'll give her all my text books for your birthday. And I won't even get her pregnant.
Quote by toine
thanks guys.

Your friends girlfriend sounds like a dick man. You are not ugly. At all. You need to get this into your head. Your real problem is self confidence. Every morning, look into the mirror and say "I am not ugly. I have some imperfections but that is okay, everyone else does too. It's what makes me who I am." You really will feel a difference.
e-married to Jack (bladez)
Page 1 of 4