I've been seeing these guitar stands that hold up your guitar in position to play them, so you can play the guitar on the stand (usually acoustic) and switch to the guitar you are holding. I've been in need of one of these and have no idea what they are called, where you get them or how much they are.

If my description is a little unclear, here's a video that has one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhFsQxl2M8o I'm pretty sure that's one.