Hi Guys! Omg, so I'm so excited to try this out! I just love guitar, love music (because Chris Brown mostly), and I think I can learn from you guys! My friend Brad taught me the C chord, F, G and maybe A too... haha.. but anyway let's get this going! This community is freakin' exciting! How are all you boyz today??!

I am a teenage, suburban girl. Now you try, write & respond in a stereotype, any stereotype, and see if you can guess others'.
I can't swim.

I'm black.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
The entire OP is the stereotype of a white teenage girl.

Wow.

And blind black men can't play hockey because they're black.

Stereotyping myself.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Mar 1, 2012,
Quote by PowerOfGlove
hey guys i'm fat

i was bein american

You forgot the ignorant part.

cwhutidid?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
This thread is stupid

*stereotypical UGer*
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Quote by PowerOfGlove
lol no please explain

lol I see what yer doen der.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by whoomit
Ach no. Fit miks yi think yi kin mak a threed lik'is noo?

He's ower glaikit.
Quote by MediaMate1
Hi Guys! Omg, so I'm so excited to try this out! I just love guitar, love music (because Chris Brown mostly), and I think I can learn from you guys! My friend Brad taught me the C chord, F, G and maybe A too... haha.. but anyway let's get this going! This community is freakin' exciting! How are all you boyz today??!

I am a teenage, suburban girl. Now you try, write & respond in a stereotype, any stereotype, and see if you can guess others'.

No girls on the internet, you dimwit! Everybody knows that.

No girls IRL either.
arrr mateys i be smugglin up some mellows to put in me cereal ay, gonna gruff me up some marshmallow mateys arrr

im a hungry pirate
Quote by whoomit

ABERDEEN!?!?!?!

Maybe are you acquainted with my fair city?!
Hey guys, it's me, Helen Keller. I can't drive, because I'm a woman.

No sexist
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Quote by raoooos
Maybe are you acquainted with my fair city?!

I'm from Ellon!

Do you live in Aberdeen itself?
Quote by MediaMate1

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by iup788
I like butts and cosmopolitans.

gay man.

Nothing wrong with a good Cosmo man.
Quote by whoomit
Nothing wrong with a good Cosmo man.

?
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Quote by whoomit
I'm from Ellon!

Do you live in Aberdeen itself?

The Shire! Somebody fae the North East is on UG, I'm impressed. Yeah, I do live in Aberdeen, at Uni here too.