Page 1 of 2
Jeez, TMZ broke this story this morning.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
this guy was like the Lee Atwater of the Internet generation. he's the reason Anthony Weiner is no longer in Congress. he's one of the reasons for the ultra conservative tea party movement.

met an early demise like Atwater as well.
#DTWD
He ran a news website.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Never heard of him before today, but still sad.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
especially after he comes out and says "I've got video evidence to make sure Obama never gets re-elected...and I'm gonna release it."

RIP
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
I find myself lacking even a slightest bit of empathy.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Dang, 43 is pretty young for natural causes. Sucks. I'm not shitty enough of a person to be happy about it because of his political opinions. Sorry for his wife and kids
My God, it's full of stars!
I continue to dislike him.

But I'm not gunna wish death on anybody. RIP.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
I continue to dislike him.

But I'm not gunna wish death on anybody. RIP.

You don't need to any more.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart
You don't need to any more.

I'm sorry, but I popped pretty damn hard for this.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I'd trade him for Rush Limbaugh and a draft pick to be named later.

RIP dude.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
OWS street did it. He had uncovered and tried to stop them acting like animals and raping so many people and they put him down for it.

RIP
RIP Hitchens
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by primusfan
this guy was like the Lee Atwater of the Internet generation. he's the reason Anthony Weiner is no longer in Congress. he's one of the reasons for the ultra conservative tea party movement.

met an early demise like Atwater as well.

Anthony Wiener is no longer in congress because he was dumb enough to text pictures of his junk to the entire world then claimed someone else did it.

It's kinda hard to blame that level of stupidity on someone just because they noticed.
Quote by NothingRocks
And nothing of value was lost.

Keep in mind, he accomplished more in 43 years than you will accomplish in 80.

I didn't even follow his blog, I don't care for the sensationalistic news, but I'll give him props for building a career out of nothing.

Most people never will do that, they will just insult people who have the intelligence and dedication to make it happen.
I wonder what you people would say if a democrat died.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Quote by Jostry

cry moar, jostry. cRy moar.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by seabear70
Keep in mind, he accomplished more in 43 years than you will accomplish in 80.

I didn't even follow his blog, I don't care for the sensationalistic news, but I'll give him props for building a career out of nothing.

Most people never will do that, they will just insult people who have the intelligence and dedication to make it happen.

If destroying the careers of other people is an accomplishment worthy of praise then, I guess I won't in that respect.
Last edited by NothingRocks at Mar 2, 2012,
Quote by moscaespañol
cry moar, jostry. cRy moar.

I'm not crying.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Quote by Jostry
I'm not crying.

I know why you're wearing those glasses, Jostry. They're to hide your tears...

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by NothingRocks
If destroying the careers of other people is an accomplishment worthy of praise then, I guess I won't in that respect.

Really?

Who's career did he destroy?

This ought to be entertaining.
Quote by seabear70
Really?

Who's career did he destroy?

This ought to be entertaining.

Shirley Sherrod

Anthony Weiner

He tried to ruin ACORN.

Just look it up. Both videos pertaining to Shirley Sherrod and ACORN were heavily edited and taken out of context.
Quote by primusfan
4 kids.

That's unfortunate. I hope the apples have fallen far from the tree.

Quote by Jostry

Hopefully something a little more tactful than this:
Andrew Breitbart, a Washington Times columnist who oversees Breitbart.com and BigHollywood.com, tapped into the anti-Kennedy vein in the hours after the senator’s death was announced, posting a series of Twitter messages in which he called Kennedy a “villain,” a “duplicitous bastard” and a “prick.”

"I'm more than willing to go off decorum to ensure THIS MAN is not beatified,” Breitbart wrote. “Sorry, he destroyed lives. And he knew it."
Check out my band Disturbed
Last edited by StewieSwan at Mar 2, 2012,
Quote by NothingRocks
Shirley Sherrod

Anthony Weiner

He tried to ruin ACORN.

Just look it up. Both of videos pertaining to Shirley Sherrod and ACORN were heavily edited and taken out of context.

Let's start with Anthony Wiener because I am more familiar with that case.

Anthony Wiener decided to go for the Irony card and tweet pictures of his wiener to the world.

Had he not done that, he probably would not have claimed that his twitter account was hacked, and would have been so humiliated by his own idiocy that he decided to claim sex addiction and then resign.

All things considered, Anthony Wiener destroyed Anthony Wiener's career, and Brietbart's only crime was noticing that the moron was in fact a perverted moron.

Do you really want honest rebuttals to the others?

I'm gonna guess no.
Quote by seabear70
Let's start with Anthony Wiener because I am more familiar with that case.

Anthony Wiener decided to go for the Irony card and tweet pictures of his wiener to the world.

Had he not done that, he probably would not have claimed that his twitter account was hacked, and would have been so humiliated by his own idiocy that he decided to claim sex addiction and then resign.

All things considered, Anthony Wiener destroyed Anthony Wiener's career, and Brietbart's only crime was noticing that the moron was in fact a perverted moron.

Do you really want honest rebuttals to the others?

I'm gonna guess no.

Go ahead. Even though both the ACORN and Shirley Sherrod footage were proven to be edited.
Quote by NothingRocks
Go ahead. Even though both the ACORN and Shirley Sherrod footage were proven to be edited.

What's interesting about Shirley Sherrod was that Obama apparently ordered her termination before any investigation was done. SO I guess you could say he exposed incompetence in the Obama administration. But what i find interesting is that if you watch the entire recording, there is one thing she said that would end the career of any white political figure in a similar position of authority. Go ahead and watch it and see if you can spot it.

As for Acorn. Come on, Even congress under the Democrats total control said enough is enough and banned them from receiving federal funds. They are about the biggest group of scumbags under one umbrella in the nation.

You might want to pick better victims.
Page 1 of 2