OK, so I'm looking at getting what I consider to be my first real amp (meaning my first tube amp) but since I'm not in a band at the minute I just want something small, nothing too loud and have narrowed down my choices to the Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 18, the Orange Dark Terror or the Mesa Boogie Mini Rectifier.

I currently play mostly rock and metal (at the moment my main playing revolves around Dream Theater, Muse, Blue Oyster Cult, Metallica, Megadeth, Trivium and Scar Symmetry) and have a Zoom G7.1ut Multi Effects Pedal, a Little Big Muff pi, ZVEX Fuzz Factory, ISP Decimator G String, LTD F-250, Jackson KVX-10, Vintage AV-100 and 7 String West Coast guitar run through a Marshall MG30DFX (yes, I know, it is terrible, hence why I want to upgrade). Here are my thoughts on the amps so far:

Hughes & Kettner: Have played a fair few of their amps before (switchblade, attax and edition blue) and loved the bright cleans and versatility of distortion, although I'm not sure if that is available here. I love the flexibilty of the power soak, the tube biasing and the built-in red box out, but I don't know how well it would handle the heavier side of things and that it's a shared EQ.

Orange Dark Terror: Doesn't seem to be as versatile as the Hughes & Kettner or handle cleans particularly well. Also doesn't have as much flexibility over the power soaking and I haven't heard an Orange amp distorted before either.

Mesa Boogie: Looks to be the most versatile of the amps and based on the Mesa distortion I've heard before chances are it will be pretty fantastic, but I'm not sure if it is worth the extreme price. I'm also not sure about the power soak again, as I'm pretty sure I won't be able to get it loud enough in the 10W mode to really start to push it into natural overdrive sounds.

I would also like help in getting a basic 1x12 Cab to start me off as well, nothing stupidly expensive, maybe £200 at most I'd look at paying.

Sorry for the essay but I've been thinking about this for quite a while now and just can't decide which one to go for. Normally I would go to a store to try them but nowhere near me stocks any of these amps, so I'm a bit stuck. I do want to keep using my fuzz pedals as well, as A) I love the tones I can get from them and B) It would be a lot of money wasted if I suddenly stopped using them haha.
Cheers