So i really respect art which is (at its best) highly technical as well as highly physical, eg drumming, or in sport- football boxing etc.

I was trying to think of other things which would match this description.
Racing a dual engine vehicle (in which both engines are different along with their respectable transmissions' gears) with two clutch pedals, two accel pedals, and one brake. (two shift levels as well) >_>

It's plausible, just not a good idea <_<
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
ballet

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."

Wrestling = technicality and physicality. Emphasis on the technical aspect.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
In some instances, warfare. In fact, it's the pinnacle of it, to me
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Simsimius
Wrestling = obnoxious ballet for macho assholes with less mental capacity than an amoeba.

Fixed.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Any sort of martial art. I have a couple of friends who are fanatics into kickboxing, and they are in great shape as well as very coordinated. It takes a lot of precision to be a good kick boxer.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Nothing can even compare to this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7XD-HrtuyM
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Quote by Deadlock Riff
Racing a dual engine vehicle (in which both engines are different along with their respectable transmissions' gears) with two clutch pedals, two accel pedals, and one brake. (two shift levels as well) >_>

It's plausible, just not a good idea <_<

Pod racing?
Quote by Simsimius

Wrestling = technicality and physicality. Emphasis on the technical aspect.

I'd say classical wrestling fits the description of being technical and physical way more than that wrestling.
Quote by Sir-Shredalot
So i really respect art which is (at its best) highly technical as well as highly physical, eg drumming, or in sport- football boxing etc.

That sounds so awesome!
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Quote by mr.retard
skateboarding

This.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.