I saw a thread where a guy was asking how to prep for a burger competition. Question is, how would you prep to eat really really hot food? How come some people can eat 10 insanely hot as hell wings, but some people can't eat more than 4?
I tried to change my password to 'penis'...it said it was over the limit
If you're Indian, you're good to go, if you're not, you're screwed.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Mind over matter.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
This is what I do to prep.

Look at pictures of starving Afrikans.
Think of how thankful for the food they would be.
Think of how much pain they're in.

Now pretend the hot wings are small African baby in a lot of pain and you're putting it out of its misery.
Bring lots of milk

I LOVE ultra hot wings

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Practice. If you eat spicy food enough you'll get used to it.

I used to not really like spicy things, but eventually I had spicy foods often enough that my tolerance built up. Now I enjoy things that I never would have eaten before.
What you really have to prepare is your asshole when you have to poop it out. I say stick a beer bong up your asshole and pour some hot sauce into your hole
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by whoomit
This is what I do to prep.

Look at pictures of starving Afrikans.
Think of how thankful for the food they would be.
Think of how much pain they're in.

Now pretend the hot wings are small African baby in a lot of pain and you're putting it out of its misery.

You said that in the other topic. I laughed my ass off both times. Thank you.
I tried to change my password to 'penis'...it said it was over the limit
Quote by MantheDan
You said that in the other topic. I laughed my ass off both times. Thank you.

I weirded myself out a bit both times I posted it
Bring tums with you..
CALL ME JOHN

MARSHALL JCM 2000 Amp head/Cab
White Synyster Custom 1/100
Rest of my rig on my profile!

Don't acknowledge right, just dwell on...

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
Anally masturbate with a vinegar soaked cactus. That will prepare you for the hardest part...
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I'm that guy who posted about the burger challenge, an in my opinion, just get the hottest sauce you can get your hands on and chug. Build a tolerance for it.
I started to feel really proud of the fact that I was gay even though I wasn't
- Kurt Cobain
Quote by death eater
I'm that guy who posted about the burger challenge, an in my opinion, just get the hottest sauce you can get your hands on and chug. Build a tolerance for it.

This.

Except the hottest sauces are artificial and taste like ass.
Naga Viper sauce is the worlds hottest natural sauce currently and it tastes amazing!!
I wish I had more of it.
1. Get cavity.
2. Go to dentist.
3. Get Novocain.
4. Right before dentist begins to drill, escape to hot wing place.
5. consume.
EDIT: 6. Shit blood.
FORZA CATANIA
It takes months of drawn-out practice to raise your heat tolerance. Dump peppers into everything you eat. Start with Jalapenos, move on to habaneros, then start getting exotic from there until you're adding a little ghost pepper to every meal.
Wow that sounds intense. I've slowly been able to eat food hotter than I used to, but the problem is heartburn. Damn that sucks. Makes my stomach and esophagus feel like I swallowed a sun.
Quote by WCPhils
According to that chart, women like men with a Pringle canister down there.
Michael Kelly Patriot Glory
Ibanez RG8
Blackstar HT 20 w/ Jet City cab
whole bunch o' pedals
Lol @ all the people saying milk. If you eat too much hot stuff, the milk will curdle. Not only do you have to eat HOT stuff, but you'll be puking it back up. And anyone who's ever projectile vomited after a few half gallons of brandy can tell you that it's a traumatizing experience.

Just imagine that with hot chicken and curdled milk.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
A wing challenge is typically what, like 10-15 hot wings? That shit isn't going to curdle any milk instantaneously. Plus you don't chug it, just sip it so that you can bear it.

Most really hot sauces that places throw on their wings taste like shit. Not because of the heat, they simply aren't good. Hopefully, the place you're going to has some good, hot wingsauce.
Quote by Bad Kharmel
eat a habanero or a ghost pepper everyday until the competition

Oh no, ghost peppers... Those things just murder your tongue, to the point where I don't even think they're enjoyable.

It's like they're just hot for the sake of hot heat being hot and hotly burning the heat off of your tongue to replace it with another hot wave of heat. I swear those things can probably mutate DNA.

Habaneros still have some character, but I think ghost peppers are just stupid.
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
Quote by CrossBack7
A wing challenge is typically what, like 10-15 hot wings? That shit isn't going to curdle any milk instantaneously. Plus you don't chug it, just sip it so that you can bear it.

Most really hot sauces that places throw on their wings taste like shit. Not because of the heat, they simply aren't good. Hopefully, the place you're going to has some good, hot wingsauce.

That's why I love my local wings joint in Maryland. It's HOT and good. One of the only redeeming things about MD.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Dude, I can drink habanero sauce by itself. I built up a tolerance to it by eating everything with some form of hot condiment.

SublEDIT: If you have a low tolerance (or not, still works) just plow through the wings as fast as you can, and then chug milk. You might puke, but chances are you won't and you'll rape the wing challenge.
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
You're the biggest dick we've had in the Pit for a while.
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Stop talking, you have are the biggest dick the pit has seen in a while.
Last edited by StillSublime at Mar 1, 2012,
Quote by bastards
Lol @ all the people saying milk. If you eat too much hot stuff, the milk will curdle. Not only do you have to eat HOT stuff, but you'll be puking it back up. And anyone who's ever projectile vomited after a few half gallons of brandy can tell you that it's a traumatizing experience.

Just imagine that with hot chicken and curdled milk.

It works fine for me, man
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
You're the biggest dick we've had in the Pit for a while.
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Stop talking, you have are the biggest dick the pit has seen in a while.