I've had mine for about two months and I finally am happy with the tones I'm getting from it.

I'd like to hear how you guys are using it and stuff.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
i hear they are selling well in stores for $199.

and i heard if any sales guy sells 4 of them they get a free one.
I have one and it is full of awesomeness. When I use effects the main ones that I use are distortions, od's, delays and chorus. So I spent some good money and made sure the pedals I had for all of those were exactly what I wanted, but for other effects like flanger, tremolo, phaser, envelope filter that I don't use as often, I didnt want to spend a ton of money on individual pedals. But I did want something that sounded good. So the g3 fills that role on my pedal board and does it perfectly. The sounds are great, it is very easy to use and very versatile. I am honestly amazed at the price for how good this thing is.
GEAR
Godin Icon Type 2 Classic
Vox SDC 33
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 2x12
Roland Cube 80XL
Boss Tuner
BBE Boosta Grande
Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
Amptweaker Tightmetal
ISP Decimator
Zoom G3
TC Electronic Flashback
Visual Sound H2O
Last edited by guitarguychris1 at Mar 2, 2012,
Quote by gregs1020
i hear they are selling well in stores for $199.

and i heard if any sales guy sells 4 of them they get a free one.
Good sales tactic. Push them babies.
I didnt want to spend a ton of money on individual pedals. But I did want something that sounded good.
I really like the more far-out settings it has. The synths, ring mod, bit crusher, and seek/sequence filters are pretty darn good and very very usable instead of gimmicky.

The rest of the filters, delays, and modulation are pretty good too. I don't really care much for the amp and dirt-pedal modeling though. I'm pretty happy with mine--the simplicity of the interface can't be beat.
The amp modeling is very good too.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food