I thought the riffs were a tad standard rock and roll, but not bad. The quality sounds great, especially for a quick headphone mix ahaha.

What software did you use? And where did you get your drum samples ! I desperately need some rock/ metal drum samples :/
Hell yeah dude that bad ass
Love the thin lizzy Tee ~
Yeah were you get the drum tracks or how'd you make em'
Enjoying that song, haven't listen to the full thing as my internet connection is shit.
For some reason the opening backing track makes me think of Thin Lizzy's Chinatown.
Otherwise great song, keep it up
Quote by Deathhead93
Enjoying that song, haven't listen to the full thing as my internet connection is shit.
For some reason the opening backing track makes me think of Thin Lizzy's Chinatown.
Otherwise great song, keep it up

By otherwise great song I didn't mean Chinatown is a bad record, but not their best.

I think it's the guitar tone in the backing track that makes me think of that record.
Quote by piratemetalhead
I thought the riffs were a tad standard rock and roll, but not bad. The quality sounds great, especially for a quick headphone mix ahaha.

What software did you use? And where did you get your drum samples ! I desperately need some rock/ metal drum samples :/

Yeah, I did think if I put "riffy metal" people might think it's a thrash song or something and not old school kind of riffy metal... Drum sample library are quite a big topic and a lot depends on your own personal taste. However, If you're looking for good drum Library's check out the following.

Toontrack Drums

Native Instruments - Studio Drummer (and Abbey Roads Drums)

XLN Audio - Addictive Drums

I used Abbey Roads 80s Drummer for the drums and Amplitube 3 for the guitar tones. Whole thing was recorded in Cubase 6.

Cheers for the comments!
Regards