Im putting up my crate cab for sale. putting it up cheap for quick sale, u wont find it cheaper then this so please no offers.

It has 4 crate custom speakers (voiced in the relm of v30's) its not bad sounding at all, construction is top notch. T
these cabs came with the higher end blue voodoo crate heads, the BV120h and BV150h. it does have casters on the bottom and handles on the sides for lifting it. contact me through email if you would like more pictures of specific areas such as the back cover off with the speakers.

The cab can operate at 4, 8, and 16 ohms. this cab is an oversized 4x12 so you can still use any big head on top without worries of there not being enough room. also can be used in a fullstack configuration.

the cab has really great low end response and also pushes out those mid frequencies really well. its proven to cut through a band mix very well.

$200 buckaroos and its yours
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
Quote by EspTro
Im putting up my crate cab for sale. putting it up cheap for quick sale, u wont find it cheaper then this so please no offers.

It has 4 crate custom speakers (voiced in the relm of v30's) its not bad sounding at all, construction is top notch. T
these cabs came with the higher end blue voodoo crate heads, the BV120h and BV150h. it does have casters on the bottom and handles on the sides for lifting it. contact me through email if you would like more pictures of specific areas such as the back cover off with the speakers.

The cab can operate at 4, 8, and 16 ohms. this cab is an oversized 4x12 so you can still use any big head on top without worries of there not being enough room. also can be used in a fullstack configuration. also it can be run in stereo if desired.

the cab has really great low end response and also pushes out those mid frequencies really well. its proven to cut through a band mix very well.

$200 buckaroos and its yours

Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED