Hey guys,

For those that aren't aware, I'm in an intercontinental three piece (Sweden, Australia, England) called Slice the Cake. We've been around about 2 and a half years and we've just put out our first full length album, The Man With No Face. It's over an hour of death metal, hardcore, symphonic, technical, progressive, etc influences all bundled into one and I'm pretty excited at how well it's turned out. Nothing physical to sell yet, but both our EP and our new LP are on sale on our BandCamp page, and the entire new album is streamable (for free) on our official website. Thanks for taking the time to check us out and I hope some of you guys will dig it!

~Magero

Youtube links (album in brackets);
City of Ghosts (The Man With No Face)
Squander (Cleansed EP)
Of Gallows (The Man With No Face)
Cleansed (Cleansed EP)
Last edited by Magero at Mar 1, 2012,
Nawwww, still just a composer in the backseat for this band. Just haven't got the gear going around here. Jonas did a fantastic job anyway, so I'm not bothered.

Also really wish I could annoy a mod to fix the "progressive" spelling mistake in the title <_<...
Sounds so rad. My friend showed me the Cleansed EP the other week, album is absolutely amazing! Looking forward to a physical release (hopefully).
Top lel.
pretty sick. how do you guys record?
-Peavey 6505+
-Bugera 333xl(w/6l6 pt's) -dead
-412 X-pattern loaded w/ WGS veteran30s & HM75s
-Gibson Les Paul, SD Blackouts *being worked on back to stock*
-Jackson DR7, EMGs
-LTD MH417
-Peavey Vyper 75w
Quote by Magero
Nawwww, still just a composer in the backseat for this band. Just haven't got the gear going around here. Jonas did a fantastic job anyway, so I'm not bothered.

Also really wish I could annoy a mod to fix the "progressive" spelling mistake in the title <_<...

Haha, yeah Jonas is a SICK musician and did a great job on the mix. Can you spill some beans for anything related to it?
Awakening The Revenant
Deathcore side project: Malevolent

Quote by shavorules42
start with more poppy music with occasional screams and then work your way into emoish crap like a day to remember and so on.