Page 1 of 3
You know the rules same as NFF. Are you up for the challenge? Remember check in every 3 days or your considered out.

In
Alteredmaggot18
Carnivean
Egraham
Trizek
OfCoursenot
Shavorules42
Gajad

Out
Angusfan16
Whoomit
Last edited by AlteredMaggot18 at Mar 3, 2012,
What would it be for April? No Alleviation of horniness via jacking off April?
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
No Jail-Bait July?

Ha, like the Pit would agree to those terms..
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
No Jail-Bait July?

Ha, like the Pit would agree to those terms..

Na na it's gotta be somehow related to masturbation. No Jizzalone July
Quote by Overlord
but didnt we just not masturbate last month? its pointless to go the entire year without jerkin it
Quote by Carnivean
Na na it's gotta be somehow related to masturbation. No Jizzalone July

You're right. Jizzalone sounds too suspiciously like a type of sausage or something though.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
but didnt we just not masturbate last month? its pointless to go the entire year without jerkin it

NO-TUG 2012!
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

In
Alteredmaggot18
Carnivean
Egraham
Trizek
OfCoursenot

Out
Angusfan16
Whoomit
Last edited by AlteredMaggot18 at Mar 2, 2012,
Quote by eGraham
You're right. Jizzalone sounds too suspiciously like a type of sausage or something though.

"Yes I'd like some maple sausage, and oooo maybe some of that Jizzalone too. That sounds tasty."
Quote by Overlord
Last edited by Carnivean at Mar 2, 2012,
No Autofellation April?
No Monkey-Business May?
No Jack June?
No Juice July?

How long will this go on? Fapping is a spontaneous and violent act. Let it continue in peace!
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
why not make it a competition to see how many times we can ejaculate in a month. 1 point if its self propelled, 3 points if your fire hose was emptied by a fireman
Masturbation is healthy. To not do it for a month seems like a bad idea. I'm all for cutting back, but I won't stop completely, for my immune system's sake.
Quote by darkstar2466
No Autofellation April?
No Monkey-Business May?
No Jack June?
No Juice July?

How long will this go on? Fapping is a spontaneous and violent act. Let it continue in peace!

It will continue until Dec 21. On that date all those who have restrained themselves will hold back no longer and will engulf the world in spunk
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
why not make it a competition to see how many times we can ejaculate in a month. 1 point if its self propelled, 3 points if your fire hose was emptied by a fireman

Role playing?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by devourke
It will continue until Dec 21. On that date all those who have restrained themselves will hold back no longer and will engulf the world in spunk

And so that is how it all ends... in spunk. I should have known better.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by eGraham
Role playing?

Nope, a fireman is literally going to come over to our houses and waste water by turning on the garden hose. You get high water bills but you also get three points.
West Ham United
When my peers and I did this in November, we called it "No Jack Off November", shortened to "NJOCK". I feel that is the best name out of all of these.

Also, not participating.
This is boring. You should make it like "much masturbation march" or something, then you'll have a clear winner
cat
how about a weekly Weird Wank Wednesday?

where you post each Wednesday the weirdest place you did it or weirdest thing you did it to.
Quote by jakesmellspoo

where you post each Wednesday the weirdest place you did it or weirdest thing you did it to.

This actually sounds very interesting.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by jakesmellspoo

I just laughed way to much at that:
this is pointless.

If you guys don't mind, i'll continue spending my month having orgasms while you can spend your collective months having not-orgasms. We'll see who ends the month happier.
not a chance!

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Page 1 of 3