Hi guys, wondering... is there any way to use the Boss Metal Zone MT-2 Pedal at the same time as a BOSS GT-10 Effects Processor? Muting the GT-10 when the MT-2 is running and vice versa, muting the MT-2 when the GT-10 is running?

Can't figure it out.

Cheers.
You have to take them out to a nice dinner. Ya know, let 'em get to know each other first.
Knowing the GT-10, it's willing to put out on the first date, which is good.
Once they're done, take 'em back home, and have the MT-2 stick his patch cable from his output jack into the GT-10's input for some fun sexy time.
After that, let your guitar join in for a fun three way. Have it stick it's cable into the MT-2's input. This may make the MT-2 seem like a slut, but I assure you, it's fine with it.
After that, have the GT-10 stick it's cable from it's output into your amp's input for some sweet, sweet lovin'.
Then just turn on the MT-2 when you want distortion, and turn it off when you want clean.
It can't be done. The tone will be too amazing if you do that, so a safety feature built into the boss range prevents it.
Have you tried running the output of the GT-10 into the guitar input?
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
oh my, i don't know which post to believe...
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Quote by CodeMonk
Once you get that figured out, I think you should try the Digitech Hardwire TL-2.
IMO, sounds much better than the Boss MT-2.

Nah, he should try a 6505 instead.
....serious answer:make a patch on the gt-10 where no effects/modeling are engaged and use it with the mt-2.
why you would want to do this, idk but thats your call.
my stuff:
schecter c-1+
ibanez rg3exfm1
schecter avenger 7-string with emgs
esp/ltd mh-50
peavey 6505+ 112 combo
tc electronic polytune
way huge green rhino
mxr micro flange
mxr smart gate
dunlop crybaby
Put it in the effects loop, the assignment to turn everything off can be done.
My Soundcloud dudes
Recording gear:
Yahama Hs8
Saffire Pro 40
Shure Sm57
Shure Sm7b

Guitar gear :
Ebmm BFR7
Axe fx XL+
Walrus audio Janus
Ibanez Ergodyne
Black Market Custom cab