Page 1 of 3
so yeah, i have these to friends (girls) that are always making fun of me like saying i'm dumb and ugly. i know they're only joking and trying to get on my nerves, but i'm starting to believe that they're right. are they right? just doing this to annoy the crap out of me? what can i do?
I don't know, are you dumb and ugly?
- - - - - - - -
When I think of the perpetual journey through life
When it always feels like autumn
The wind moves slowly to the north
And the flowers die
Rain falls in my dreams

- - - - - - - -
inb4 yes youre ugly/dumb or rape
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
i don't think i'm th right person to judge myself, but i think i'm far from dumb. ugly? i don't know, i'm not an abomination i guess
Quote by joaod94
so yeah, i have these to friends (girls)

ಠ_ಠ

Quote by joaod94
are they right?

Yes

Quote by joaod94
what can i do?

Kill yourself
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
No one is that ugly. If you really want, then post a photo here. If you don't want to be shooped, then you could just pm me a photo or something.
West Ham United
Are they dumb and ugly? If no then fuck 'em.

If they're dumb but not ugle, even better.

Get up in ribs, son.
Quote by King Donkey
No one is that ugly. If you really want, then post a photo here. If you don't want to be shooped, then you could just pm me a photo or something.

(Invalid img)
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

Quote by papershredder
I don't know, are you dumb and ugly?

I hereby verify that the above information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.

Quote by slash_GNR666
ಠ_ಠ

Yes

Kill yourself

I am really sorry to bother you with my grammar, but i happen to not speak English as my primary language.

regarding your answer, i am starting to believe that this thread sounds like i'm an annoying pre-teen that has nothing else to do but whining :/
Quote by King Donkey

I don't think i'm gonna do that xD
i just really wanted to see what people would think of a situation like this
Quote by slash_GNR666
(Invalid img)

Lulz, I remember when Carnivean made that thread asking if he was ugly. So much win.
Quote by joaod94
I don't think i'm gonna do that xD
i just really wanted to see what people would think of a situation like this

Well it's impossible to be so ugly that no one could like you. Also, I'm guessing you're Portuguese. You're effectively communicating in a different language with just a few errors. That's hardly dumb.
West Ham United
Last edited by King Donkey at Mar 2, 2012,
Quote by whoomit
Are they dumb and ugly? If no then fuck 'em.

If they're dumb but not ugle, even better.

Get up in ribs, son.

It's not like they're rude to me. I enjoy being with them, they're my friends, i guess i'm just a little insecure. and have a vagina
Quote by joaod94
regarding your answer, i am starting to believe that this thread sounds like i'm an annoying pre-teen that has nothing else to do but whining :/

Quote by lambofgod127

Dude, everybody has a different view on defines good looks. You just need to man up. Even though some of your friends think that you're not that good-looking, then that doesn't mean that everyboy think you're ugly.

Also: If that doesn't help, force them to have sex with each other. Then rape 'em. Simple as that!
Gear:

Fender American Hand Stained stratocaster
Fender 72' Telecaster Deluxe FSR

Squier Vista Venus

Boss TU-3
Boss OD-3
Pro co Rat 2
EHX Big Muff Nano
EHX Small clone
Boss DD7
Hardwire Supernatural

Vox AC30cc1
Blackheart Little Giant stack
Last edited by Fishybones at Mar 2, 2012,
for **** sake xD
ok, maybe i wasn't very clear. what i wanted to know was more about female way of thinking, i have dated one of them, and got like into a weird sexual tension a while back with the other one. they don't mean that seriously. what i want to know the most is why would they say that

Ps. you really think i would send pics? xD
Quote by joaod94
for **** sake xD
ok, maybe i wasn't very clear. what i wanted to know was more about female way of thinking, i have dated one of them, and got like into a weird sexual tension a while back with the other one. they don't mean that seriously. what i want to know the most is why would they say that

Ps. you really think i would send pics? xD

Is this fassa????
Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by WantsLesPaul
You should jizz in their vaginas

sounds like the best thing to do
If you start a thread stating that you think you're ugly then yes it's a set rule that you post pics.
Quote by joaod94
who the **** is fassaa?

Someone who is evidently more attractive then you.
West Ham United
I just recorded some music but I think it might not be very good

What do you guys think?

I won't upload it, I just want to know what you'd think if you were in this situation
Quote by whalepudding

What do you guys think?

I won't upload it, I just want to know what you'd think if you were in this situation

I would post embarrassing pictures of myself on the internet.
West Ham United
Quote by King Donkey
If you start a thread stating that you think you're ugly then yes it's a set rule that you post pics.

lol, i didn't say i was ugly, i was more sorta asking if they really mean it or it's just some weird joke/game/flirting/actual opinion
Quote by whalepudding

What do you guys think?

jizz in their vaginas
Quote by lambofgod127

You should probably bow down to them for even keeping you as a friend you dumb ugly bitch.

But seriously. If it is really getting to you that much the best thing you can do is be honest with them about it. If they make fun of you for that too go find some new friends.
Quote by whalepudding

What do you guys think?

yeah i agree with kingdonkey, pictures would be a better idea
Quote by joaod94
lol, i didn't say i was ugly, i was more sorta asking if they really mean it or it's just some weird joke/game/flirting/actual opinion

If a chick calls you ugly then that means they want your dick, bro. Worked for me. Now I'm not allowed within fifty miles of any woman in Sydney because they just couldn't handle me.
West Ham United
Quote by GoxGetterxGuy
You should probably bow down to them for even keeping you as a friend you dumb ugly bitch.

But seriously. If it is really getting to you that much the best thing you can do is be honest with them about it. If they make fun of you for that too go find some new friends.

wow, you're like the first person that answers completely seriously, sounds like a nice idea. i usually just play it cool and make fun of them in response, like i would with male friends, i just guess this is getting more to me because they're girls
Quote by King Donkey
If a chick calls you ugly then that means they want your dick, bro. Worked for me. Now I'm not allowed within fifty miles of any woman in Sydney because they just couldn't handle me.

seems legit
Quote by joaod94
wow, you're like the first person that answers completely seriously, sounds like a nice idea. i usually just play it cool and make fun of them in response, like i would with male friends, i just guess this is getting more to me because they're girls

I answered seriously in my first two posts, then I realised how pointless it is for me to tell you what I think.
West Ham United
Quote by King Donkey
I answered seriously in my first two posts, then I realised how pointless it is for me to tell you what I think.

mkay... and how do you feel about that?
Page 1 of 3