Yesterday I started playing on my bugera 333 head and there was smoke coming from the left corner (around the on/off and stand by switches) I kept playing a bit and then it just shut off for a couple off seconds and then switchen to clean channel. I turn the amp off and haven't touched it since. I also can't seem to find my warranty paper which kinda sucks haha.. But I guess this is the classic bugera transformer connector(?) fail? If anyone has any experience with these things please let me now what I should do!

Peace!
It probably is if its one of the older Bugera's.

All you have to do is eliminate the connector all together and hardwire everything. Problem fixed.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by rutnik
there was smoke coming from the left corner (around the on/off and stand by switches) I kept playing a bit

Wait, let me get this straight... it was smoking and you carried on playing it?!?! *facepalm* Generally when something catches fire you want to be shutting the power off as fast as you damn well can.
Gear:
Fender AVRI '62 Jazzmaster, Fender Gold Sparkle Strat (custom), Custom Swirled Roswell Rhoads
Marshall DSL15H, Weber Speakers, Fender Champs (x2),
'63 Fender Reverb, Mosrite Fuzzrite, Joe Bonamassa Fuzz Face, Whiteface RAT
Vintage Tubes!
Quote by jukejointjohnny
Wait, let me get this straight... it was smoking and you carried on playing it?!?! *facepalm* Generally when something catches fire you want to be shutting the power off as fast as you damn well can.

Give this guy a break! He just wanted to get some fog machine feel