So basically I am planning on doing something like this

The neck will be telecaster shape instead of strat shape. With more squared at the end of the neck pocket.
Instead of the tele bridge there will be a Wilkinson tremolo.

Everything can be arranged at Warmoth but the pickguard.

So, does anybody knows where I can find custom tele pickguard that covers the lower horn of a strat body? Just like the picture above.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Actually, if you can do a full-sized sketch of the pickguard, Warmoth WILL do it for you.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
That's looks really awesome.
^AAAAGGGHHH WHOOMIT SWORE!! First time ive seen you do so

And warmoth CAN make custom pick guards.
Quote by TheDuckMajor

^AAAAGGGHHH WHOOMIT SWORE!! First time ive seen you do so

Oh shit... Now I HAVE to do this one just to see him swear some more

Anyway... I just sent off an email to warmoth about the pickguard. This is basically a standard tele with lower horn of a strat. Another alternative is to have the entire lower half strat shaped and top half tele with that lovely curve. Would be very interesting...

--EDIT
Warmoth support just answered and they can't do it. Reffered to this guy instead http://www.terrapinguitars.com
I guess I will take a look. Seems quite expensive for a custom, though.

ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Last edited by hminh87 at Mar 2, 2012,
You could just make your own lol I think there are instructions on projectguitar.com
“More metal than your gran’s left hip.” - Paul Allender on his PRS signature guitar
Quote by ibanez2011
You could just make your own lol I think there are instructions on projectguitar.com

It's not as easy as you think doing it by hand. I would prefer to have a flawless cut by a machine.

ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

I have no idea if it would work, but perhaps ask a some of the custom pickguard suppliers whether they could modify a normal Telecaster plate to that shape.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Quote by Darkdevil725
Actually id buy the one in the picture as is, that thing looks sweet.

That guitar is a $5000 customshop Masterbuilt model. Fender Masterbuilt Tennessee is the name. I don't think I have the budget for it. Can barely going for warmoth build :p

ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Last edited by hminh87 at Mar 2, 2012,
You do realize that it requires a custom routed Strat body, right? The pickguard is the least of your concerns if you want to copy that design.