I really like the feeling of the songs, quite bluesy, groovy, especially the 2nd one!
Man, im sorry, cant access from work, but ill c4c asap

My songs
My Band songs

Gear:
Vox PathFinder R15
Epiphone G-400
Accord Strato
Acoustic Guitar
POD HD 300
Boss MT2
Boss CH1
Boss DS1
Tascam US-122 MKII
AT 2020 mic
"Till I'm Dead":
Really smooth guitar work here. Great bluesy tone you have going for you. You definitely know how to play and execute riffs well. Love the wah throughout. Gives the song more soul and personality. I think the extreme phase effect at 2:25 is cool, but it flips to the left channel way too sudden. It'd be smoother if you started the phase in the center channel, then phased it across to the left, then the right. Just my opinion though. Great playing.

Will come back later and review the rest of the tracks.

Crit for crit?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1523148
I listen to all of your songs, I really like them, and like Bsoffski wrote they are very bluesy, I've got only one small complain, that in "Til I'm dead" bass is too laud comparing to the guitars, so either you should turn it down or turn the guitars up.
Nonetheless great work. Guitar playing is really good, though I wish to hear some vocal on the songs.

Keep up the good work I also have a question, how did you do that passing through channels in "Til I'm dead" at 2:25, I want to learn, how to do it, but I can't figure that out in my DAW (Cubase), though I suppose it has something with silencing channels of a stereo track, unless you used some vst to do that.

Cheers
Last edited by Michael87 at Mar 2, 2012,
Quote by Harlot Hero
"Till I'm Dead":
Really smooth guitar work here. Great bluesy tone you have going for you. You definitely know how to play and execute riffs well. Love the wah throughout. Gives the song more soul and personality. I think the extreme phase effect at 2:25 is cool, but it flips to the left channel way too sudden. It'd be smoother if you started the phase in the center channel, then phased it across to the left, then the right. Just my opinion though. Great playing.

Will come back later and review the rest of the tracks.

Crit for crit?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1523148

Cheers for the crit chap, I have had a quick early morning listen to your stuff and it's pretty slick. So rest asured a bigger fuller review will happen tonight when I need to relax.
Quote by Michael87
I listen to all of your songs, I really like them, and like Bsoffski wrote they are very bluesy, I've got only one small complain, that in "Til I'm dead" bass is too laud comparing to the guitars, so either you should turn it down or turn the guitars up.
Nonetheless great work. Guitar playing is really good, though I wish to hear some vocal on the songs.

Keep up the good work I also have a question, how did you do that passing through channels in "Til I'm dead" at 2:25, I want to learn, how to do it, but I can't figure that out in my DAW (Cubase), though I suppose it has something with silencing channels of a stereo track, unless you used some vst to do that.

Cheers

Thanks mate for the comments.
The I increased the bass for two reasons, First one is that some bands out there realy mix the bass in low or just under the guitars enough to hide them, they are there but I normally have to really tune my ear to them.
So I wanted it to be as full as the guitar and I did originally panned them bass on the left guitar on the right, but that sounded weird, I know the Hendrix albums are kinda panned odd, I can't remember which track it is but the whole drum kit is panned right.
And the second reason was there is only one track per instrument, No double tracked guitars, no layers just the one off the cuff guitar track, so I need the bass to be loud enough to fil out the sound when the guitar stops and leaves the bass and drums driving.
I did also try it a lower volume and it just made the track jump around levels wise.

As for the the 2:25 bit, I use Reaper as my DAW and there's a ittle icon on the channels that allows you to do some post recording tweaks to them. Alter the volume/reverb/effects/ and panning.

I am usure of how you do it in Cubase though, and a quick scan of the web didn't throw up any hep for you. Sorry I can't help on that one dude.

Thanks for listening.
Quote by Indy_Fire
Thanks mate for the comments.
The I increased the bass for two reasons, First one is that some bands out there realy mix the bass in low or just under the guitars enough to hide them, they are there but I normally have to really tune my ear to them.
So I wanted it to be as full as the guitar and I did originally panned them bass on the left guitar on the right, but that sounded weird, I know the Hendrix albums are kinda panned odd, I can't remember which track it is but the whole drum kit is panned right.
And the second reason was there is only one track per instrument, No double tracked guitars, no layers just the one off the cuff guitar track, so I need the bass to be loud enough to fil out the sound when the guitar stops and leaves the bass and drums driving.
I did also try it a lower volume and it just made the track jump around levels wise.

As for the the 2:25 bit, I use Reaper as my DAW and there's a ittle icon on the channels that allows you to do some post recording tweaks to them. Alter the volume/reverb/effects/ and panning.

I am usure of how you do it in Cubase though, and a quick scan of the web didn't throw up any hep for you. Sorry I can't help
on that one dude.

Thanks for listening.

Well, it didn't, maybe it's obvious for anyone else, so they don't write about it or I just looked wrong. Never mind, thanks
Last edited by Michael87 at Mar 3, 2012,