Okay, first off, the reason I posted it here is because I need serious answers and I didn't know where else to post this other than The Pit. Lord knows how that could go.

Anyways, I just bought the M-Audio Fast Track with Pro Tools SE. The problem is, I simply can't get Pro Tools to play back what I record. Sometimes, there's multiple errors, sometimes there isn't and I just get no sound at all. Any tips? I forgot the error names, but I'll edit them in when I get them again.

Also, I occasionally get it to play back what I record, but it happens less often than not. I'm running Windows 7, if that makes any difference.
Ditch Pro Tools SE and upgrade to M-Powered or PT. SE is a load of shit in the world of Pro Tools
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
Usually in this sort of situation, the output device probably isn't set to the output of your FastTrack (assuming your headphones/speakers are plugged into the output of it)

If not, download the latest audio/asio drivers for it, because they make a world of difference

This isn't specific advice to your gear because my set-up is cubase and reaper based but it might help you

good luck