Do they make any RSE engines for instruments other than the guitar, bass and drum engines. For example keyboards or something like that. If there are any, could you give me a link?
I don't think so. If you want better stuff check out stuff like VST or Reason Refills.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Get GP6. And by get I mean "get".
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Quote by hriday_hazarika
GP5's RSE sounds horrible. I can't understand why you'd want more, unless you're into Sonic Youth or something.

It's true, it's better to just use MIDI.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
I'm betting Arobas knows the answer to that question.

And you could ask them, if...you know...you actually legally owned the product...

Have a nice day.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
I've heard of people changing the "instrument patch" field to something else, and using a vst or sound library other than the default midi, or something.

I like midi though. Not only does it sound clean and sterile and easy to ignore, whereas RSE sounds muddy and obnoxiously bad, but you can't trick yourself into thinking an instrumental part is good when you're actually just appreciating the tone. If something sounds good in midi, you've written a good melody.