That was a solid cover man. Working Class Hero was one of the first songs I learned to play when I first started playing. Its really a great song. Its cool that you tried to add the electric guitar in there, it adds a nice background to the song but im not sure if its completely necessary. I'm a fan of how simple and straight forward the original song is. Thats just my opinion though. Your voice suited the song very well. There were a few mistakes here and there but nothing that practice wont fix. Good job man. I'd appreciate your opinion on this cover

Cheers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8tSKcRmLkY
First off, I've got to say that "Working Class Hero" is easily one of my favorite songs of all time, and that I do a version of it as well, so you're already on my good side haha

It's pretty good, man. My only advice to you would be to work on the vocals, because you sounded a little iffy in a few spots. Try to sing with a bit more confidence too- you'll get it. Like anything it just comes with time and practice. All things considered, though, not half-bad. The other thing is pretty minor, but during the refrain, you're going to the G too soon. You should go to it on the "to" in the line "a working class hero is something to be." Listen to Lennon's version and you'll know what I mean. It's a really quick fix though.

But yeah, keep at it, man!