So i just bought a second hand RG1527 and i want to immediately change the pickups on them because i hear they really aren't that great.
I listen to a lot of metal, deathcore, progressive, djent and all the likes. Im not going to say i play Jazz or Blues because i don't.

I was thinking maybe bareknuckle pickups? Maybe Miracle Mans?

Any opinions to share?
Gear:

LTD MH-50
Peavey Vypyr 30
Dimarzio Blaze set
Dimarzio D Acticators set
Serymour Duncan Distortion 7 bridge '59 7 neck
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Quote by LiquidFear
So i just bought a second hand RG1527 and i want to immediately change the pickups on them because i hear they really aren't that great.
I listen to a lot of metal, deathcore, progressive, djent and all the likes. Im not going to say i play Jazz or Blues because i don't.

I was thinking maybe bareknuckle pickups? Maybe Miracle Mans?

Any opinions to share?

What you've "heard" is irrelevant.

How about you play your guitar, listen to your guitar then decide for yourself what does or doesn't need changing about it?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
i have the same guitar, and i put a pair of Cold Sweats in it. sounds crazy ridiculous

however due to your amp, you wont really be able to tell. get a valve amp first, then upgrade the pickups, that will do more for your tone than new pickups
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.