video games are the devil
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I was playing GTA for years before I turned 18 and I'm the least violent person you'll ever meet.
If this is true, I'm killing people right now.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by Burgery
video games are the devil

this

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
A little bit, but not as much as people hype them up to be.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Shit tell me to turn down my volume next time! I was expecting some concerned parent complaining about GTA....not this....
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
Videos are as much a threat to people as gays are a threat to families.
Quote by Basti95
Videogames don't kill people

Uh uh

I kill people

*ch chck*

With videogames

I bet you're all about the V at the A to the G I N A, right?
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Videos are as much a threat to people as gays are a threat to families.
They'll destroy them and the society they're built on?

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by moscaespañol
They'll destroy them and the society they're built on?

Only The Sims.

Quote by flxjhnlrssn
Video games only kill koreans

You make a fine point.
That video is cancer.

Also, the idea that video games create violence IRL is nonsense.
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by behind_you
That video is cancer.

Also, the idea that video games create violence IRL is nonsense.

This is true.
Also true, that as soon as I complete ME3, I'll fight anyone who says video games make people violent. But I'll need to do ME3 first to get pumped.
There's obviously not the video games that the problem is with, it's the people who plays them. People have been entertaining themselves in all kinds of more or less violent ways forever, what's the problem with video-games?

And anyway, I think regular TV news are just as bad. Loads of people dying there too, and that's real... mostly
**** no, and I'll beat the shit outta anyone who disagrees.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Wow........Coppercab is a little high-strung.......

Oh yeah, my answer's no. Just like I said in the thread about the high school shooting in Ohio, blaming things like video games for the way people act is the biggest cop out I can imagine. Blame parents for the violence that kids and teens show. Here's what I think is responsible for the violence in youth:

1. Parents aren't properly teaching fundamental right and wrong
2. Parents aren't imposing enough restriction/accountability on their kids
3. Parents impose too much restriction/accountability on their kids

It doesn't matter which of the three it is that's happening, none of them make for a good result.
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
Gamers are extremely violent people, I mean look at the gaming thread in this forum all those guys are ruthless killing machines.
What? Gaming is mainstream?

My inner hipster suggests a lifestyle change..
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
No, I'm actually doing a research project on what video games can teach people/their educational value and nothing I have read so far has suggested video games can teach a person to be violent.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
In this young gentleman's video description, he states "I HEAR GADDAFI IS DEAD ? WELL GUESS WHAT.. IF IT WASN'T FOR GAMES LIKE COD AND RAGE THEN GADDAFI MIGHT NOT OF EVER ****ING HAPPENED". I found this argument to be quite compelling. Your thoughts?
Quote by Karaethon
I was playing GTA for years before I turned 18 and I'm the least violent person you'll ever meet.

Case closed then!!
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
What the **** is wrong with that ginger kid? Every video of him is just retarded.
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Steam/XBL Gamertag: Ostinattos

Why not Zoidberg?

Note: Every time someone posts <3 all I see is testicles with a party hat.
This guy must be an expert on human psychology and done extensive research on the correlation between gaming and violence. He also seems to be great at keeping up with current events to know that there are wars everywhere.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
I played Resident Evil when I was a little kid, and I'm not a bloodthirsty monster.
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
You're the biggest dick we've had in the Pit for a while.
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Stop talking, you have are the biggest dick the pit has seen in a while.
That kid's lisp kills people.

Also, he's stupid. And far too young to be taken seriously. I couldn't even sit through half of that drivel.

Now, I'm a peaceful guy. I'm laid-back and rather easy to get along with. But, I've been dishing out video games deaths since I hopped on my first Goomba back in 1986, up to the last asshole I shot in the face playing Red Dead Redemption on Xbox Live this afternoon.

Hell, for what it's worth, I haven't even punched anybody since circa 1997.

Quote by flxjhnlrssn
Video games only kill koreans

Hilarious.
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
Last edited by Jazz Funeral at Mar 2, 2012,