So... as the title says... im in need of some advice

So I love my band, and the people in it, There my best friends. However, my drummer and our other guitarist constantly argue with each other and im sick of it.

Is there anything that i can do to get them to stop fighting? They usually fight about stupid things, like what to cover or what to record or something. The thing is there both ridiculously stubborn (and our drummer has ADHD, not sure if thats relevant or not.) So any advice would help greatly (except for for the annoying yet funny sarcastic responses im inevitably going to get)
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Man, thank God the russians created UG. Otherwise, how would I have gotten this information?
Sit down with the two of them and tell them that they both need to chill out, if they take no notice and continue then I guess you're left with kicking one/both of them out or quitting yourself. I dont know, talk to them and see if you can get it resolved.
Hey there.
thanks, thats kinda how i feel its gonna end up playing out. My only issue with that is even if i do decide to leave, i dont wanna go on bad terms, and if i leave after talking to them i feel theres no way to avoid that. But if it has to be done ill do it
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Man, thank God the russians created UG. Otherwise, how would I have gotten this information?
Keep a little ball of tin foil in your pocket - say, about the size of a ping-pong ball. Whenever the drummer and other guitar player start bickering, take out the foil ball and throw it somewhere not far from the drummer - preferably into a corner, letting it bounce off a wall or something.

If it is important to the drummer, it won't phase him and maybe he should have his way. If he stops what he is doing and runs over to chase it, then it couldn't be that much of an issue, no matter what he says, and the guitarist will get his way.

Stupid cats.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.