Sup, Pit

I got a bit of a situation here in the sense that I'm going to be visiting my girlfriend tomorrow, but I can't stay at hers due to her parentals not trusting me. I'm cool with that, but here's the thing. She stays in a town that is out in the sticks a bit and I have no way of getting home that night, thanfully however, my friend Chris has loaned me a somewhat battered tent and a nice sleeping bag. That being said, it really isn't the best area to be out alone at night in and it's been rainy and ****ing freezing the past few days.
So, any advice on making my "stay" a bit more comfortable and concealed?

inb4 don't go. **** that, I haven't been laid in ages. >_>
Yes, I have roughed it in- oh, that roughing it.

No, I can't help you, OP.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by moscaespañol
Yes, I have roughed it in- oh, that roughing it.

No, I can't help you, OP.

This sig will self-destruct in 5 seconds.

Hot e-cousin of girlgerms007

I love Tracie.

Soundcloud
Bring lots of socks. You can never have too many dry socks.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

Follow me on the tweet machine. I tweet about interesting things like the weather and what I ate for breakfast.
Quote by guitarherolol
Can't you just sleep on the sofa or something?

Alas, I cannot. They appear to not want me in the house at all overnight, with good reason.

Thankfully dudebros, this is all PROBABLY just for the one night.

Quite tempted to take my bokken, think her parents might be concerned if I show up with a wooden katana?
I live in the countryside and I had sex on the road outside my house once at like 4AM.
Us Scotsmen are hardy folk, especially when it comes to roadburn on our knees.
I might just do that to keep warm.
Quote by Verismael
Us Scotsmen are hardy folk, especially when it comes to roadburn on our knees.
I might just do that to keep warm.

Where the fuck are you from?...
OP, Ask for blankets. Lots of blankets. And Earplugs. Try not to get the blankets covered in jizz either if you're roughing yourself that night.
Edinburgh, originally, spent a lot of time living in Fife, Ayr and Glasgow though. Now I currently live in south west Wales which is a pile of wank.

Thanks for the advice yoman.
Good sleeping bag and extra blankets.
Extra socks as stated before are a god send when you're sleeping outside.
Bring a heavy and a light hoodie to sleep in just in case
Hot water bottle
Tarp - best defense against a cold and wet shitty morning.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Quote by Verismael
Edinburgh, originally, spent a lot of time living in Fife, Ayr and Glasgow though. Now I currently live in south west Wales which is a pile of wank.

Thank fuck. When you revealed you were Scottish I suddenly thought I was maybe telling 'the road incident' to somebody I shouldn't be... >_>

Pretty relieved right now
beanie. you lose most of your body heat through your head
Quote by tyler_j
This ought to shut you up

I now have a lolstack, therefore I shall stop my rampage!
Quote by lvskipper
beanie. you lose most of your body heat through your head

Only because your head usually isn't covered! If you're totally naked then your head loses no more heat than the rest of your body
Just sleep in your vehicle. The tent may need seam sealer to keep it from leaking. I just wouldnt go. But thats me. Bring dry fire wood and means to start and maintain it. A pad or air mattress to sleep on. Dont lay on the ground. You need something to separate you from the ground to maintain your body heat.
Last edited by AlanD at Mar 2, 2012,
Quote by whoomit
Only because your head usually isn't covered! If you're totally naked then your head loses no more heat than the rest of your body

touche. touche. lol i would hope he doesn't run into that problem though. that'd be a pain lol
Quote by tyler_j
This ought to shut you up

I now have a lolstack, therefore I shall stop my rampage!
Vehicle? I wish.
But yeah, I'm going to be grabbing some pillows off her and maybe a few blankets and stuff, so that should do nicely as bedding. I don't really want to light a fire as that's a pretty good way to attract attention, I do however have a fair few hand warmers and similar things that give off a good amount of heat for about a half hour at a time.
Quote by lvskipper
touche. touche. lol i would hope he doesn't run into that problem though. that'd be a pain lol

He might run into it for all the right reasons though
This does not directly concern your situation, but I'm sure a creative mind would find advice in this story

‘Twas the night before New Years
and the weather grew mean
It was three in the morning
and I was stranded in Queens!

The tavern grew empty
the gaslights grew dim
the horse-drawn carriages
were all but snowed in.

Last call was approaching
and my fortunes looked bleak
then I turned to my left
and stifled a shriek.

She had a peach fuzz beard
and weighed sixteen stone
She gobbled up hot wings
and swallowed the bones.

I muffled a scream
and threw up in my mouth
I asked, “where do you live?”
and she said, “one block south.”

I swallowed my pride
and six shots of whiskey
and prayed to the gods
that she wasn’t too frisky

Back in her cave
She prepared us a snack
‘neath her mighty hooves
the floorboards did crack.

But when she returned
she found a sound sleeper
and thus she became
the sexless innkeeper.
Quote by Oyface
This does not directly concern your situation, but I'm sure a creative mind would find advice in this story

derp

That's not even fucking relevant.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
I don't have a car. And it is relevant, it tells me if all else fails to find a munter, get her pissed and I can sleep at hers without having to do anything disgusting.
Quote by moscaespañol
That's not even fucking relevant.

You're not even fucking relevant.

Quote by Andrea55
Can't you go to at least a flea bag motel out there?

Warning: Completely unrelevant post

GET YOUR ASS IN CHAT
jeez, they are pretty uptight making you sleep outside
now extra flamey
Quote by Verismael

Ayr, Ontario? :O
Just get her to sneak into your tent.

Honestly, if it means sleeping in a ****ing tent. Just tell her tough shit, I think I'll just stay in for this one babe.

Or you could just go along with the whole thing, maybe later they'll think of themselves as complete **** swabs for making you literally sleep outside.
Quote by Seanthesheep
Ayr, Ontario? :O

He's clearly speaking some bizarre olde english dialect that nobody uses anymore. right?
I've always kinda wanted to do something like this, it would be interesting, and as long as you're warm enough and dry, it could be fun.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Well, I'm leaving for my little adventure soon. Wish me luck, bros. And a good night at that.
Quote by Verismael
I don't have a car. And it is relevant, it tells me if all else fails to find a munter, get her pissed and I can sleep at hers without having to do anything disgusting.

Apart from the munter, though I guess you can close your eyes and think of Christmas or something.