Page 1 of 2
So, above my neighbors house, theres 4 lights spinning in a circle. Every half rotation or so, they all come in and meet at the middle, then go back out. They're not coming from the ground, the circle's big enough that they'd hit trees. I tried to take a pic/video, but the only camera i have is my phone, and its shitty, so it just shows black when i go outside. Any idea what this might be?

EDIT:
alright goddammit, for once I'm actually sober, that's why it's bothering me so much :P

EDIT:

ok, so heres some pics. The lights are a lot brighter and quite a bit larger than they look in these pics. I had to turn the brightness all the way up on my phone, which has a really bad camera.

Last edited by K Dizzle at Mar 2, 2012,
Pics or it didn't happen.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
It's called a disco ball. You're neighbors are swingers and thats the international symbol for a car-keys party.
Quote by K Dizzle
lol, i wish it weren't really there, its bothering me a lot. I dont think its actually aliens, but i wanna know what it is. And like i said, i tried to take pics, but my only camera is too crappy

and steelstrings, i wish i was on lsd

Why don't you ask other people if they can see it as well?
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
I wouldn't be too worried. If it's aliens then chances are they just want to shove something up your ass and then leave.
Quote by K Dizzle
haha, im not worried, its right over my neighbors house, if anyones getting probed its them :p

No, it's you.
Dude there your neighbours they have to be nice. It's an unwritten law. Because if they aren't then axe murder them. Seriously ask em. Don't go over with a tin foil hat screaming Aliens!!!!!! Just ask em what the lights are. Maybe hydro setup.
Those are spotlights marking some stores grand opening or a party or something else like that. The pattern you described is like their default boring spin pattern...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by biga29
Those are spotlights marking some stores grand opening or a party or something else like that. The pattern you described is like their default boring spin pattern...

They're not coming from the ground, the circle's big enough that they'd hit trees.
Yes they are aliens.
Yes they will return and sodomize you.
Smile when you say that.
I have no idea.
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
You're the biggest dick we've had in the Pit for a while.
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Stop talking, you have are the biggest dick the pit has seen in a while.
It's more likely than you think.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by K Dizzle
well its true, they're right above a heavily wooded area. plus, there's not a store in that direction for a few miles.

I just looked at the pics. I guarantee you it's one of these ...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Quote by Xiaoxi
It's more likely than you think.

When you look at the numbers it's not entirely unreasonable
I saw something explode on my way home tonight. All west bound roads are blocked by cops and National Guard. I went cross country. Must be aliens.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by biga29
I just looked at the pics. I guarantee you it's one of these ...

that is quite possible. I do have some problems with that though. It would hit the super tall trees that are completely surrounding the area. The only types of businesses in that direction for miles is like a convenience store and a liquor store and they're like 2 miles away. I also live in 'the ghetto' and that kind of shit doesn't happen here.

not saying that's not what it is, i didn't come here to be like 'ZOMG ALIENS GUISE', i just wanna know what it is, and that doesn't seem likely to me because of the circumstances.

oh, and unless its clear, which its definitely not here, you can see the beam of light from a spotlight coming up from the ground.
Last edited by K Dizzle at Mar 2, 2012,
Quote by K Dizzle
that is quite possible. I do have some problems with that though. It would hit the super tall trees that are completely surrounding the area. The only types of businesses in that direction for miles is like a convenience store and a liquor store and they're like 2 miles away. I also live in 'the ghetto' and that kind of shit doesn't happen here.

not saying that's not what it is, i didn't come here to be like 'ZOMG ALIENS GUISE', i just wanna know what it is, and that doesn't seem likely to me because of the circumstances.

oh, and unless its clear, which its definitely not here, you can see the beam of light from a spotlight coming up from the ground.

It doesn't have to be a store. Anyone doing anything could rent one, and you would only need like a 50 square foot clearing to run one of these well. Could just be some drunk rednecks back in the woods with one trying to call aliens.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
IDK if anyone's seen a spotlight before, but you would see a trail of light leading to the ground. They don't run on witchcraft, and magically leave dots of light in the sky.
Interviewer: What types of super-powers would you want if you could have them?

The Rev: I’d like to be invisible so I could kill Johnny
Johnny: I’d want to be invisible so the Rev couldn’t find me

ARANEA
My Band
Quote by biga29
It doesn't have to be a store. Anyone doing anything could rent one, and you would only need like a 50 square foot clearing to run one of these well. Could just be some drunk rednecks back in the woods with one trying to call aliens.

lol, well like i said, im in a very poor neighborhood, so its unlikely someone would rent one. The area its over also literally doesn't even have 50 square clear feet. its also lightly raining so youd be able to see the beams.

Ive seen spotlights like those tons of times in my life, and that really not what it looks like to me, that was the first thing i thought about when i saw it. You could be right though
Page 1 of 2