Page 1 of 3
He pretty much nailed it on the head.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Quote by Dreadnought
Joe Rogan? That guy kinda sucks

Watch the video! But i'll admit, Joe Rogan doesn't sound very smart when it comes to some things...
Quote by WalidTheBoy
Watch the video! But i'll admit, Joe Rogan doesn't sound very smart when it comes to some things...

Don't have time at the moment. What's the gist of it?
My God, it's full of stars!
the background music was a bit much, but i agree with a lot of what he said. especially what he said about the illusion of duality created by nationalism and greed in western society.
i think it'd be fun to get drunk and bullshit with him about mankind and its destiny
He sounds gay. Like, the way he introduces his syllables are just dripping in homosexuality. TS, I'm not spending 10 min watching this.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by dazed60
theres no point in dreadnought watching it

This is true, I don't speak English
Quote by dazed60
he dosnt sound gay at all

You don't know many gays do you?
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by dazed60
only the one who posted above me

I kinda like this guy.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by Most_Triumphant
He sounds gay. Like, the way he introduces his syllables are just dripping in homosexuality.

lol stop posting.
Anyone with half a brain could have said all this.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by Dreadnought
Don't have time at the moment. What's the gist of it?

Government is bad. People are profiting of war which is bad. Wars are bad. America is bad.

Standard stuff.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
You mean politicians are dependent on the war industry to fund their political campaigns and get them elected? This is news to me. You'd think they would be able to pool pretty large sums of cash from banks, big pharma, and a multitude of special interests groups that they wouldn't have to succumb to the immorality of favouring policies that prioritize the interests of a few rich people who profit from war. That's what democracy is though, right? What are you going to do.
"This is like, our own government. They plotted this out. It's like, real shit."

A visionary of our times.

Coming up next on Fear Factor..
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Quote by palm mute
"This is like, our own government. They plotted this out. It's like, real shit."

Quote by palm mute

That sentence is so Joe Rogan
Quote by dazed60

Did you order the code red?
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Quote by palm mute

He's not nearly as bad as Alex Jones. In fact he makes fun of him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxIV2v59WWU
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Quote by Dreadnought
Joe Rogan? That guy kinda sucks

Jope Rogan is cool as shit **** you
Quote by palm mute
Did you order the code red?

Quote by SlinkyBlue

The solution is simple and obvious.

We revolt against ourselves. Mass suicide. The ultimate revolution.
Quote by Fat Lard
Jope Rogan is cool as shit **** you

A thousand times this. Joe Rogan kicks ass.

EDIT: Just realised you wrote 'Jope'
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by palm mute

What do you expect from an idiot who truly believes the moon landings were faked..

(Yep, Joe Rogan actually believes that)
Quote by dazed60
theres no point in dreadnought watching it

+1

But Joe Rogan is frustrating because although I quite like some of the things I've seen him do (such as this), he's a fucking dickhead.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by jugglingfreak
What do you expect from an idiot who truly believes the moon landings were faked..

This just in....

A lot of people believe that. Really. No, I'm not kidding.
h'wat
I cannot fit into your skin.
Quote by Godsmack_IV
if they really did go to the moon than where were all the moon aliens huh???

Dude, they were hiding. Check and mate.
h'wat
Quote by jugglingfreak

...OK, I don't like him any more. He also doesn't understand why "faggot" is an offensive word.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by devilskommander
Dude, they were hiding. Check and mate.

dude, we even looked on the dark side of the supposed moon. no aliens.

Quote by Most_Triumphant
He sounds gay. Like, the way he introduces his syllables are just dripping in homosexuality. TS, I'm not spending 10 min watching this.

He would beat the shit out of you

Quote by Meths
+1

But Joe Rogan is frustrating because although I quite like some of the things I've seen him do (such as this), he's a fucking dickhead.

Nah he's a really nice guy that promotes positivity and love, he's a comedian and people might get offended by his comedy but seriously he's a good guy.

His podcast is amazing.
Quote by Godsmack_IV
dude, we even looked on the dark side of the supposed moon. no aliens.

Did they look underground?

h'wat
Quote by jugglingfreak

He doesn't truly believe in anything, he's never said that he truly believes that the moon landings are fake, he just doubts a lot of things about it and discusses the possibility that it was staged.
Quote by devilskommander
Did they look underground?

well no, that would mean they would have to go there in the first place. your logic is full of holes. and who's to say there really is a moon anyway and it's not just some big observation station somewhere off in the distance where the war machine keeps its watchful eyes on us.

Page 1 of 3