Been looking for a while now and never found one for sale. I heard they were discontinued, true?

Thanks
It's probably possible to find some used ones for sale. Or you might be lucky and find a store somewhere that still has one or two left. The latter might take some hunting though.
Quote by FatalGear41
Bassists don't hover on the forum day and night like guitarists. We've got lives to lead, music to play and whiskey to drink.

Quote by Ziphoblat
I'd rather go at my hands with a hacksaw than play lead guitar, and I'm only slightly exaggerating.
If your heart isn't completely set on a Fleabass, have a look at an Ibanez GATK20.

But yeah, they're dincontinued and about time. They were far too expensive for beginners despite shoddy workmanship and a very shit sounding pickup. They can be great if you put some work into them but that doesn't count.
Quote by chargerbandit
Just buy a real Musicman,same thing,better quality. But you do pay more cash for it.

Why doesn't he just buy a Modulus then? They're better. Or maybe a Ritter Royal Flora Aunum while he's at it.
Quote by Spaz91
Why doesn't he just buy a Modulus then? They're better. Or maybe a Ritter Royal Flora Aunum while he's at it.

now, that's why it says grumpy ****er above your avatar!!
Quote by FatalGear41
When you break a bass string, that snapping sound is the sound of six dollars going down the crapper.

Sterling Ray 35
Hartke Ha3500 head - Gallien Krueger 212MBE cab
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2