Page 1 of 2
what is it?

i'm really damn proud of the songs i've just finished writing. and you?
I'm still playing guitar after 9 years
I'm learning a ton at my new job in construction, enough that I'm able to do some renovations for my parents
I can cook up some DELICIOUS chicken
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
My friends, how I've turned out to be, playing the guitar, some of the songs I've written, my optimism, the fact that I've got a job... All sorts. I've got a lot to be proud of (and equally grateful for)
I'm proud of the songs you finished writing.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by lushacrous
I'm proud of the songs you finished writing.
I'm proud at the fact that he's proud at the songs you finished writing.
ggg1 ggg3

Not an awful lot to be honest. Nothing's turned out as well as I would have liked.
Inventing a bacon sandwich with no ingredients except bacon.
It's not anything like a handful of bacon, it's a proper sandwich.
The album I'm writing I'm super proud of. The one that I'm currently trying to get out the door is okay, but I much prefer this new one because its less proggy and tighter IMO. There's a link in my sig to a rough draft of current one if you wanna listen, the track listing has changed as have all of the mixes, but it gives a fair representation.
My guitar playing, my writing, my looks... And my modesty. Seriously, if toj meet me in person im very modest. Im proud of my personality and my knack of somehow making money even though I don't do anything.

In not proud of my shyness and my inability to find a band though. Last week I resorted to asking my guitar teacher to help me find a band.
My dick.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

My MS Paint skills and sense of humor. A lethal combination, really.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by blake1221
I'm proud of my country.

Maybe you're proud to live in your country, but you can't be proud of your country. You had nothing to do with it's creation or the way it works or any of that stuff.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Who I have become, especially in the last four months.
The fact that I gained enough confidence to come out to one of my friends about being bisexual.
e-married to Jack (bladez)
when i was at school i decided i would work hard doing the things i love, even though there went others around me who were into it.
i did and now i live with my friends, am on a course i love, and having a great time.

im proud of that
now extra flamey
Quote by naedauuf
Maybe you're proud to live in your country, but you can't be proud of your country. You had nothing to do with it's creation or the way it works or any of that stuff.

I'm proud that I'm not annoying about things like you are.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

Quote by naedauuf

No, I'm very proud that I live in the USA and of all of our accomplishments as a nation.
I'm proud to be loud.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9
I'm proud of my principles and my ability to stick with them I guess.

Quote by naedauuf

This makes no sense
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by blake1221
No, I'm very proud that I live in the USA and of all of our accomplishments as a nation.

Don't mind him. He's just jealous because he's not from our great nation.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I'm proud of my band's new album & the A+ I just got on my literary analysis of The Comedy of Errors.
Quote by blake1221

Our? Did you help with any of your nations achievements?
Quote by MetalGS3SE

Quote by MakinLattes
I'm proud of my grades. I'm going to claw my way to the top of my class, laying waste to those who lie in my path.

Play more mafia, it will help your analytical and problem solving skills, thereby making you even better at skoool.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Quote by naedauuf
Our? Did you help with any of your nations achievements?

No, but this is my country. We share all of our triumphs and tribulations. It's a nation.
Quote by blake1221
No, but this is my country. We share all of our triumphs and tribulations. It's a nation.

That's like saying I'm an awesome musician because my favorite band is successful.
Quote by MetalGS3SE

im proud that i learned specular reflection, but augment of rebirth seems to be much harder...
i hope i can get it down by the due date
Also, me spending a lot more time working songs out by ear. It's is helping my playing so much. At first, I used to struggle with basic chord progressions, but now, I can pretty much confidently guess what the next chord is going to be before it's even played in the song. I've still got a long way to go with it, but it's helped. I'm surprised about how quick I got better at it.

Also, my perfect shaped breasts. Probably my best asset. Or my ass. I kiss pretty good too. Or so I've been told.
Quote by naedauuf
That's like saying I'm an awesome musician because my favorite band is successful.

Not really
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by lushacrous
Not really

Bro, bro, bro.

Bro.

Quote by MetalGS3SE

R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by blake1221
So we were.....trolling each other?....

My God..

Quote by MetalGS3SE

Page 1 of 2