Page 1 of 2
I was just wondering where the Pit is from, from the countryside , small town, city...ect
and of course the difference between lifestyles that this creates.

I am from the countryside and find it to be quite the boring place, but maybe thats just because i'm a teenager and their isn't that much around for us...or that many people

so Pit, any stories?
Quote by WantsLesPaul
You are a sick man, Riley.
Where im from, there are limited things I like to do, and even so I get bored of doing that so I just stay home most of the time. People get so bored here they go and party and pretty much act like idiots. (Im anti-drug and party I guess) and it makes me mad. But I mean it has some good things, Im just bored 90% of the time. The musical talent here isnt all that great either, but ehh.
Mine is like an average sized town but right by the Lake District so lots of field and shit.
i live in a small town in Wales, i used to hate it but now its decent as wales is really pretty when its actually nice
City/small town, spent an equal amount of time in both. Now that I live in a city it'd be hard for me to move somewhere smaller but I miss being surrounded by nature. Good thing my city has a lot of it.
cat
Quote by slapsymcdougal
What, Norfolk?

Forest of Dean.
Everybody's related and it's about 50 years behind the rest of the country. Very pretty though
I moved here from a more urban area and I don't like it much. A lot of people here my age are knobs. Also, I hate having to drive 25 minutes just to go to the store.
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
You're the biggest dick we've had in the Pit for a while.
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Stop talking, you have are the biggest dick the pit has seen in a while.
Town/village/countryside, depending on how you look at it. Go to school in the city, which is about 25 km away (about an hour by bus)
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Quote by vitchb
Forest of Dean.
Everybody's related and it's about 50 years behind the rest of the country. Very pretty though

I'm in Ross on Wye.

Oaargghh
Yamaha Pacifica 112j
Marshall JCM 100DSL
Custom 2x12 G12H Extension Cab

Nevermind.........
Quote by vitchb
Forest of Dean.

Try being out in the sticks of Herefordshire.
The horse seems to be a new invention here.
I live in a really big city I can't get a good night sleep without the sound of cars and shit on the streets.
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Steam/XBL Gamertag: Ostinattos

Why not Zoidberg?

Note: Every time someone posts <3 all I see is testicles with a party hat.
now i live in london i really miss yorkshire. hills trees and heavy rain can be nice.
now extra flamey
In the big city.

Vancouver ftw.
Hugging Thread; I'm here to help

Oh you wouldn’t want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise they wouldn’t wannna watch
Another uninnocent, elegant fall
Into the unmagnificent lives of adults

It's Tessa, not Tesse please.
I lived the first 10 years of my life in the countryside. Then my parents moved me to the city. And I became an asshole.
Quote by vacant_pistol
I'm in Ross on Wye.

Oaargghh

I work a few days a week in Morrisons at Ross. I live in Newent though. I may have served you once
Suburbia.

I live just outside of a town with about 10,000 people, about 20 minutes from a city of about 60,000 people, and about 25 minutes from a city with about 45,000 people.

There are also a lot of farms around this area. It's an interesting mix honestly.
Suburbia. From the northern outskirts of the fourth most populated city in the U.S. (Houston) and now I live in a suburb in Utah.
From a suburbia/rural town. Around 10 000 people living there, although you only saw a few. I like small towns.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Rural Arkansas, less than 2,000 people, and there are towns around here with populations less than 100. It still doesn't make sense to me how a town can have the only public diamond mine in the world where you keep what you find, and still have that small of a population. There's really nothing to do around here. It's a real hassle when you want to take someone on a date and you have to make quite a road trip to do so.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Quote by guitarmaniac88
Rural Arkansas, less than 2,000 people, and there are towns around here with populations less than 100. It still doesn't make sense to me how a town can have the only public diamond mine in the world where you keep what you find, and still have that small of a population. There's really nothing to do around here. It's a real hassle when you want to take someone on a date and you have to make quite a road trip to do so.

Grab two pickaxes and start mining?
Hugging Thread; I'm here to help

Oh you wouldn’t want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise they wouldn’t wannna watch
Another uninnocent, elegant fall
Into the unmagnificent lives of adults

It's Tessa, not Tesse please.
Suburbia, wut wut, for most of my life. Born in Miami though
My God, it's full of stars!
Countryside, although only 5 minutes away from Northampton (population of about 250,000, but it's fields between me and there).
From a small town, population something like 1600.

My school was very good, but small--my graduating class had 98 students.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Lived in the country until I was 15, lived in the city since then. If I'm honest, I probably preferred the country; fresh air, no noise, the ability to play my music as loud as I want without getting shit from neighbors and also the fact that the scenery is simply stunning.

That said, the city actually gives me something to do whenever I want, so I guess there are two sides to the coin. My old house was in the countryside, however, and it was close to town, so I guess I'd prefer that.

EDIT: I HATE small towns, though. Small town mentality, e.g. everyone knows everyone, is one of the worst things in the world, imo.
Last edited by 'Leviathan' at Mar 3, 2012,
Small Town, It's cool here. Can be boring every now and then though.
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Quote by Tessalate
Grab two pickaxes and start mining?

Don't picture it as a mine as much as a big field of dirt. You really just shovel some dirt around, and if you really want to find something, wash it in the slough and separate all the dirt and minerals. Without using water, it's a lot harder to find something, but there's still more than 250 diamonds found every year. It's also hot and/or dirty work, which is generally not ideal for a date, unfortunately.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
More cows than people. 1 neighbor a couple of hundred yards up the road. Dirt road. No traffic. I like it. I generally make a terrible neighbor.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Deep in the suburbs. Nothing but schools, churches and residential neighborhoods for many many miles in any direction.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Small town in Maryland. I don't really like it here. People don't know how to party for shit, either.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by Fat Lard
He said UK, not Virginia.

Yeah, there's a Norfolk in the UK where every inhabitant has webbed feet.

I live in the centre of three "Cities" with a lot of countryside around. I wouldn't know how to describe it other than being technically a town.
Page 1 of 2