Poll: Snowboarder or Skier?
Poll Options
View poll results: Snowboarder or Skier?
Snowboarder
35 37%
Skier
30 32%
Both
10 11%
None
19 20%
Voters: 94.
I'm a skier. The snowboarders I've encountered thus far have been knobs.
My stuff

Gibson Les Paul Studio
Ibanez ADC120
Tanglewood TGRF VS
Blackstar HT20
Roland Micro Cube
Snowboarding takes too much effort and time to learn. Ski .
Quote by travs2448

How many of you are vegan?
Hopefully none

Does anyone know any fun recipes?
Yeah a big juicy flank steak

What can be done with tofu?
Nothing it taste like crap

Is there such thing as vegan meat? Vegan sausages ect
WTF ARE YOU ON?
Snowboarding!

Started last year, once you get it down its awesome!

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.
I do both. Im not great at snowboarding though but I find it more fun. The boots are WAAAYY more comfortable. Skiing really easy for me so i prefer doing a challenge everytime we go. Which is like 1 every 2 years lol
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
When I still went out on the slopes, snowboarding.

It's expensive, takes a lot of effort, it's cold, and I'm just too lazy to go anymore.

That, and I don't want to be the guy holding back all of his friends or spending the day alone. The cycle repeats.
Quote by JCGGUITARS
ikr! i go every friday and its awesome! btw skiers are the knobs! they cut u off on our blind spots!

Snowboarders always seem to make wild, unannounced changes in direction whenever I'm behind one of them.
Both. I started out skiing, then picked up snowboarding for the hell of it. Skiing is great for days when I went to go fast and/or dick around on the terrain park. Snowboarding is good for days when I want to really focus on improving technique.

Really, both skier and snowboarders have their fair share of knobs. The only thing that really bugs me is when my snowboarding friends take forever to strap in. What jerks.
There will probably be a signature here at some point.
The reason the snowboarders make changes in direction is because thats the only ways for them to slow down.

and snowboarding is mad fun.
Only done them once each, but being a skateboarder I preferred boarding.
Couldn't get the hang of balance with skis.
Ski. Learned to ski when I was younger and am fairly good so I haven't been bothered to learn to snowboard. I also don't particularly like the idea of having both my legs strapped to the same board.
Skiiing is fun but always remember "If you french fries when you should've pizza'd you're gonna have a bad time."
Snowboarding but what's with all the snow? It should be water. Surfing is where it's at
Skiing, because it's just easier to be average. But I prefer wakeboarding to waterskiing.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Started out on a snowboard 7 years ago. This year got my first ski setup and learned how to ski. I love both!
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Board, skiing is fun and all but you can't **** around as much. Like do butters down the hill and shit like that.

Skiing park is also too easy, especially pipe and jumps.

Really the only things I'm jealous of skiers about are use of poles, lots of tricks look cooler, hiking is easier, and hand drags are sick as ****.
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
Quote by Adam...?
Both. I started out skiing, then picked up snowboarding for the hell of it. Skiing is great for days when I went to go fast and/or dick around on the terrain park. Snowboarding is good for days when I want to really focus on improving technique.

Really, both skier and snowboarders have their fair share of knobs. The only thing that really bugs me is when my snowboarding friends take forever to strap in. What jerks.

thats why you strap in on the lifts. its tricky but possible expecially with flow bindings
This thread should be about injuries we've all seen/caused/had.

When I was skiing this half term, a girl from another school hit a tree, a branch of which punctured her lung. It wasn't pleasant to watch. Any of you guys seen anything like that?
My stuff

Gibson Les Paul Studio
Ibanez ADC120
Tanglewood TGRF VS
Blackstar HT20
Roland Micro Cube
Skier here, started as that when I was little. I haven't even tried snowboarding, but I'd like to learn it sometime.
I hate all the snowboarders who cant go down a slope properly and go sideways half the time, it messes the snow up for everyone else.
Quote by DukeDeRox
Snowboarding but what's with all the snow? It should be water. Surfing is where it's at

yeeeeaaaaaahhhhhh

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low