I've got a problem. I've purchased a Washburn RX25 with FR Special and I've been unable to intonate it since than, but that's just my incompetence, so I decided to buy the Tremol-No stopper, but I've found out, that the spring holding the FR are misaligned. Will I be able to install the stopper? Is it normal? Should I use the warranty and have it fixed? Is it something covered by the warranty?
Here's a picture:

Also, I've noticed that the bridge humbucker is a bit off, should I be worried about it, or just let it be?

Thanks for any response.
Not sure if trolling or...
Things with strings:
Ibanez J.Custom, Prestiges, RG8, SR5 bass etc
LP's, Strat, Tele
Noiseboxes:
ENGL Retro Tube 50
5150 III 50W
Orange Terror Bass
OK, I'm really sorry, I'm trolling with the humbucker, but the springs do concern me. Everyone who installed the Tremol-No had the springs aligned, not perfectly, but not as off as this.
I'd just return the Tremol-No if I were you and not worry about it.

IMHO, that device is just a gimmick. It doesn't fully solve anything; just trades off the floating trem woes proportionally with the stiffness of the trem operation.

And I wouldn't worry about trem sping alignment. Just focus on learning how to intonate.

Or give up and go with a sissy hard tail.
Last edited by jetwash69 at Mar 3, 2012,
Oh thanks, I almost thought I've received a poorly built guitar.
Now, where's that allen wrench...
Quote by webname05
Oh thanks, I almost thought I've received a poorly built guitar.
Now, where's that allen wrench...

As long as you didn't pay more than $250 for it, you're OK. A Dean w/that same trem goes for $50 more and Epiphones and Fenders with it go for $400+.

At least it's not a Lyon (by Washburn) or a Hanna Montanna guitar and it has a whammy bar so you don't have to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OONnAVIQ3I