This chastity belt
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
White suit, with a pink shirt, a hat with a feather in it and a diamond tipped walking cane.
Such is posting in Soviet Russia
from some reason i read this as "things you wish you could pull out of your ass"
the top hats threw me for a loop
Gear:
Alesis Multimix 8 USB 2.0
Alesis DM6
Two Colling's acoustics (my dad's)
Ibanez SoundGear bass
Epiphone Nighthawk Custom Reissue
Ovation 12-string (also dad's)
Sony 5.1 system
Quote by WantsLesPaul
Skinny jeans

Anyone who currently wears/ wants to wear skinny jeans should be shot. Seriously they are an abomination. I don't give a damn if they're comfy. They're horrible.
Quote by Lagunaguitar
from some reason i read this as "things you wish you could pull out of your ass"
the top hats threw me for a loop

Those are fedoras, not top hats.
Quote by WantsLesPaul
What about Jeggings?

Oh God no. Just as bad. I was playing at this pub last week or something. There was this girl there. One of the sorts that you think, actually, she's quite attractive. Then you think, wait, no she's not, she's fat. And she was wearing skinny jeans. Eugh... It was horrible. She was dancing right in front of me when I was playing. Seriously, her trousers were so tight, it looked like two vacuum packed exercise balls. It was just horrible. Serious camel toe going on.
Last edited by WholeLottaIzzy at Mar 3, 2012,
Jeggings make a poor or flat ass look absolutely sensational and are a cunning toy to fool gullible young males such as myself into destroying a whale
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
There's nothing I cant pull off, but whether it gives the wrong message to the same sex is a different story.
I Like Orange......

Wobble Wobble Wub Wub Dakka Dakka
Anyone who currently wears/ wants to wear a fedora should be shot. Seriously they are an abomination. I don't give a damn if they're comfy. They're horrible.

On-topic: Shorts in the summer. Can't do it, man.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Gorelord666
Anyone who currently wears/ wants to wear a fedora should be shot. Seriously they are an abomination. I don't give a damn if they're comfy. They're horrible.

On-topic: Shorts in the summer. Can't do it, man.

You probably wear skinny jeans don't you?

(safety smile)
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Anyone who currently wears/ wants to wear skinny jeans should be shot. Seriously they are an abomination. I don't give a damn if they're comfy. They're horrible.

They're pants. Who cares?
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy

You probably wear skinny jeans don't you?

(safety smile)

No, actually. I prefer to not have my balls crushed by fabric during the day.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy

I personally love mine.

OT: I wish I could pull off the lead guitarist look.
h'wat
I cannot fit into your skin.
Last edited by devilskommander at Mar 3, 2012,
Quote by devilskommander

I personally love mine.

OT: I wish I could pull off the lead guitarist look.

Quoted for lessons on how to post images
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by Stugg334
Quoted for lessons on how to post images

YOU DELETE THAT RIGHT NOW >_>

Edit: In my defense, Fuck was in the URL.
h'wat
I cannot fit into your skin.
Last edited by devilskommander at Mar 3, 2012,
Quote by devilskommander
YOU DELETE THAT RIGHT NOW >_>

Edit: In my defense, Fuck was in the URL.

Quote by slash11896

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.