When you are feeling down or whatever, I know the majority of you play music or listen to it. But besides music what else do you do when you are feeling on the down side?
Im just curious of how everyone else here on UG copes with stress.

I personally drink coffee or an iced mocha. Just something about that cheers me up.
If I'm tear ridden ?

Play some SOAD songs and cry whilst singing.

So many tears.... O_O
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Take a break. Forget what I'm supposed to be doing, do what I feel like doing. Play guitar, play video games, go hang out with friends, have a tea party at midnight, draw, read, cook, whatever.
Kill small animals.

Just kidding. Meditate, go for a walk.
I see myself as an intelligent, sensitive human, with the soul of a clown which forces me to blow it at the most important moments.
-Jim Morrison
I have too much free time on my hands so nothing, unfortunately. Just sit here, listen to sad songs and feel sorry for myself. I don't really do myself any favours.
Get moving or keep myself busy. Doing something that requires full attention gets you out of thinking of sad things.

And then, don't read or so, really do something. Go for a run, exercise. Build something, play a song.
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
Go for a long walk or bike ride. The air does you good.
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
get high then listen to slightly stoopid
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
Three things come to mind: I go for a walk, I go to bed, or I something watch a Harry Potter movie (yes that cheers me up seriously).
Read, sleep, watch a movie, go for a walk, play guitar.

Anything too physical doesn't "blow off steam", it just winds me up to aggression.