Hello,

I've just created my first tab ever - for the song you requested. It's submitted to the site and will hopefully be reviewed soon. I will try to copy and paste it here - not sure if it will work.

Good luck!!
Reed

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
			  The 7th Day - Ray Wilson

Tabbed by: Reed Lilley (Reedly)
Email: [email]reedly@gmail.com[/email]

Tuning: Drop D - (D,A,D,G,B,E)
CAPO - 2nd Fret

These are the main chords throughout this song. This is my first time creating tab,
so I wasn't sure how to insert the strumming patterns. Please contact me if you have
any questions.

Intro and Verses:   
e|--0---0---0--|--0----0--|--------------------------------------------------|
B|--3---3---1--|--1----3--|-----(((( Repeat twice for Intro ))))-------------|
G|--0h2-2---2--|--0-0--0--|--------------------------------------------------|
D|--0---0---0--|--3-2--2--|--------------------------------------------------|
A|--0-------X--|--3-3--0--|-----(((( Repeat four times for Verses ))))-------|
E|--0-------3--|----------|--------------------------------------------------|

Pre Chorus:
e|--5--3--|--3--1--|--0--0--|--0--0---------|
B|--3--6--|--3--3--|--1--1--|--1--1---------|
G|--0--0--|--2--2--|--0--0--|--0--0---------|
D|--0--0--|--0--0--|--2--2--|--2--2-3-2-0---|
A|--X--X--|--------|--3--3--|--3--3------3--|
E|--5--5--|--------|--------|---------------|

Chorus:
e|--1--1--|--5--5--|--3--3--|--3--3--|--1--1--|--1--1--|--0--0--|--0--0--------------|
B|--1--1--|--6--6--|--3--3--|--6--6--|--4--4--|--3--3--|--1--1--|--1--1--------------|
G|--3--3--|--7--7--|--5--5--|--5--5--|--3--3--|--2--2--|--0--0--|--0--0--------------|
D|--3--3--|--7--7--|--5--5--|--3--3--|--1--1--|--0--0--|--2--2--|--2--2------3-2-----|
A|--1--1--|--5--5--|--3--3--|--3--3--|--1--1--|--0--0--|--3--3--|--3--3--0-3----3-0--|
E|--------|--0--0--|--------|--3--3--|--1--1--|--0--0--|--------|--------------------|

Post edited by emad.
Well, that looks pretty ugly, I guess the forum interface makes some changes to the spacing, but hopefully you can line things up okay. Let me know if you have any questions.

Don't forget - Drop D tuning, and Capo 2nd fret. :-)
Quote by Reedly
Well, that looks pretty ugly, I guess the forum interface makes some changes to the spacing, but hopefully you can line things up okay. Let me know if you have any questions.

Don't forget - Drop D tuning, and Capo 2nd fret. :-)

The vid shows him with the capo on the 3rd fret but thank you so much i will give this a try
Quote by Reedly
Hello,

I've just created my first tab ever - for the song you requested. It's submitted to the site and will hopefully be reviewed soon. I will try to copy and paste it here - not sure if it will work.

Good luck!!
Reed

The 7th Day - Ray Wilson

Tabbed by: Reed Lilley (Reedly)
Email: [email]reedly@gmail.com[/email]

Tuning: Drop D - (D,A,D,G,B,E)
CAPO - 2nd Fret

These are the main chords throughout this song. This is my first time creating tab,
so I wasn't sure how to insert the strumming patterns. Please contact me if you have
any questions.

Intro and Verses:
e|--0---0---0--|--0----0--|--------------------------------------------------|
B|--3---3---1--|--1----3--|-----(((( Repeat twice for Intro ))))-------------|
G|--0h2-2---2--|--0-0--0--|--------------------------------------------------|
D|--0---0---0--|--3-2--2--|--------------------------------------------------|
A|--0-------X--|--3-3--0--|-----(((( Repeat four times for Verses ))))-------|
E|--0-------3--|----------|--------------------------------------------------|

Pre Chorus:
e|--5--3--|--3--1--|--0--0--|--0--0---------|
B|--3--6--|--3--3--|--1--1--|--1--1---------|
G|--0--0--|--2--2--|--0--0--|--0--0---------|
D|--0--0--|--0--0--|--2--2--|--2--2-3-2-0---|
A|--X--X--|--------|--3--3--|--3--3------3--|
E|--5--5--|--------|--------|---------------|

Chorus:
e|--1--1--|--5--5--|--3--3--|--3--3--|--1--1--|--1--1--|--0--0--|--0--0--------------|
B|--1--1--|--6--6--|--3--3--|--6--6--|--4--4--|--3--3--|--1--1--|--1--1--------------|
G|--3--3--|--7--7--|--5--5--|--5--5--|--3--3--|--2--2--|--0--0--|--0--0--------------|
D|--3--3--|--7--7--|--5--5--|--3--3--|--1--1--|--0--0--|--2--2--|--2--2------3-2-----|
A|--1--1--|--5--5--|--3--3--|--3--3--|--1--1--|--0--0--|--3--3--|--3--3--0-3----3-0--|
E|--------|--0--0--|--------|--3--3--|--1--1--|--0--0--|--------|--------------------|

Post edited by emad.

Thanks a lot man! it sounds just like the song
could i ask you for one more favor?
Quote by TDS205
The vid shows him with the capo on the 3rd fret but thank you so much i will give this a try

Yes, you're correct, but he must have his guitar tuned down a half step. If tuned at "E" you'll need the capo on the 2nd fret to match his key.

Good luck!!
Quote by TDS205
Thanks a lot man! it sounds just like the song
could i ask you for one more favor?

Yes, of course...if I can help out, I will!! What do you need?
Quote by emad

[ EDIT - I just realized what you were referring to, and thank you for editing my original post. Noted!! Thanks. ]

Hello Emad, I checked your link, and I had seen those rules previous to posting...are you letting me know I did something incorrect? Or just posting the general rules? I'm not making the connection with the link you posted - but I definitely don't want to break any rules. Hope to stick around for a while!!

Thanks,
Reed
Last edited by Reedly at Mar 6, 2012,
Quote by Reedly
Yes, of course...if I can help out, I will!! What do you need?

Their is another ray wilson song i do need help with, if you go on Grooveshark and type in Lately by Ray Wilson, i tried this song a long time ago but could never figure it out. I think the song is a whole step down as well as the last one you helped me with.