The title says it all. I never really learned what it was... Also, how do you use a BOSS FS05U for it? I've heard of people doing that...
Gear:
Squier Affinity Series Stratocaster
Epiphone G-400
Line 6 Spider
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
BOSS DD-3

"Wish I Had This" Gear:
Guitars- G&L, Gibson, PRS
Amps- Egnater, Bogner
Effects- Fulltone, JHS, Eventide
its when you set the tempo of an effect (usually a delay or echo) by tapping a button or footswitch on the device that creates the effect. however, im not really sure how you'd use this pedal to set a tap tempo. what are you hooking it up to? i know the dd-5's you can hook to one of those an use it externally to set it....ive seen it done, but cant offer much more info than that.
Last edited by arteestic1 at Mar 3, 2012,
Thanks!
Gear:
Squier Affinity Series Stratocaster
Epiphone G-400
Line 6 Spider
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
BOSS DD-3

"Wish I Had This" Gear:
Guitars- G&L, Gibson, PRS
Amps- Egnater, Bogner
Effects- Fulltone, JHS, Eventide
Tap tempo can be used in a lot of applications. I personally use it when I write. Ill get my acoustic, start noodling up a cool rhythm while tapping my foot, and then when I figure out I want to record it I open up the DAW and tap my foot to the same tempo to adjust the DAW's metronome to it.

You should get some basic music books that teach this stuff.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Everybody is good! The solution of the problem is to slowly, is to accumulate material. Don't over intertwine!