I learnt to use my mouse left handed when drunk so I could rest my keyboard on my lap when typing drunk, so I could use my mouse.

See, all left handed-ish. I was relatively ambidextrous anyway.

What have you learnt to do left handed? Especially to cope with drinking's drawbacks?
I'm left handed, so things I learned to do with my right hand would be... using a mouse, playing guitar, shaving, and I'm learning drums.
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Steam/XBL Gamertag: Ostinattos

Why not Zoidberg?

Note: Every time someone posts <3 all I see is testicles with a party hat.
I can catch things almost as well with my left hand as with my right hand. I can't throw for shit with my left arm though.
You wanna talk about ambidexterity?

I use both hands when I'm drinking.
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
Quote by Portuguese_boy
Left handed, jack off with right hand
comeatmecunts.

If you were good, you could switch hands and gain a stroke.

XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
I'm already pretty ambidextrous, so everything.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
I know this isn't what you were going after, but it's actually really good etiquette to hold your drink in your left hand. You never know when you may need to shake someone's hand (a predominantly right-handed activity), and having to wipe the condensation off of your right hand is pretty damn awkward.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Us lefties do everything with our wrong hand.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
I'm left handed so was forced through this cruel, backwards, discriminating right-handed world to learn how to use a mouse, scissors, knives, tin openers and pretty much any other hand tool with my right hand. **** you righties.
Spin round carousel
When your horse isn't screwed in

I II III VI:1 VI:2
Last edited by mullet1337 at Mar 3, 2012,
Quote by Jiggzy.UK
Us lefties do everything with our wrong hand.

But shouldn't it feel more right?
Quote by mullet1337
I'm left handed so was forced through this cruel, backwards, discriminating right-handed world to learn how to use a mouse, scissors, knives, tin openers and pretty much any other hand tool with my right hand. **** you righties.

Lefties unite !!!

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Steam/XBL Gamertag: Ostinattos

Why not Zoidberg?

Note: Every time someone posts <3 all I see is testicles with a party hat.