Any tips or ideas on ways to improve your life? Things like quality, getting the most out of your life, living life to its fullest.
doing regular exercise and improving my diet are probably my two biggest concerns right now. Finishing my degree is also important.

EDIT: I believe i misunderstood the question but in any case improving your diet and getting regular exercise are good ways to improve your life.

getting a quality education is another.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
Whatever you do don't move to Chicago. From what I hear, all of them pronounce fork wrong.
Someone wanna link the UG Bible thread?

But my secret; stress less.....just chill out and take things as they come (No I'm not a hippie) and you'll find yourself being a lot more comfortable with yourself......It just takes some practice to not really care what people say/think about you or other people.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
~Finish this damn psych class. It turns out I hate hybrid classes, and it's sucking both my enjoyment of the subject, and time I actually enjoy. I love my other classes, but this one is just grating.

~More exercise. It's been proven to reduce stress, plus I could stand to get into better shape.

~Fix my diet. I eat shit.

Basically everything that's on my resolutions list.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Sleep. Get at least 8 hours every night and you'll find yourself a lot less stressed and tired.
Hugging Thread; I'm here to help

Oh you wouldn’t want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise they wouldn’t wannna watch
Another uninnocent, elegant fall
Into the unmagnificent lives of adults

It's Tessa, not Tesse please.
Exercising

Eating healthily

Keeping in touch with your friends and family and keeping good relationships with them

Relax if you're stressed

Seek help when you need it

Don't be afraid to pursue what you want
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Drink LOTS Of Alcohol
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by psychokiller99
doing regular exercise and improving my diet are probably my two biggest concerns right now. Finishing my degree is also important.

EDIT: I believe i misunderstood the question but in any case improving your diet and getting regular exercise are good ways to improve your life.

getting a quality education is another.

No, you got it right. Anything to improve your life in any way.
Don't be satisfied, don't become complacent, be happy with what you are doing, stop giving a shit, and give a shit. When you do this, you'll understand it. (I am aware the list seems to contradict itself. Seems to work for me though)
Quote by ESPLTDV401DX
Stop worrying about what others think. It's not worth it.

This kid
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
- Wake up at the same time every day. A ****ed up sleep cycle makes you unproductive and depressed.

- Lose weight if you're fat, gain weight if you're a twig. Both should involve lifting weights. People judge you on appearance and beautiful people get further. Yes that sucks but you can't change the game so you might as well win it.

- Get educated (read, higher education, etc)

- Keep up with current events

- Work hard, you will get rewarded for it

- Don't piss away money on useless shit

- Focus on relationships

- Be a nice person
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by ESPLTDV401DX
Stop worrying about what others think. It's not worth it.

i think this is my biggest problem, and its gottin in the way of too many things

edit: how does one stop caring about others and care about what they themselves really think? what if one has completely lost track of what he actually thinks and is completely lost in life?
Last edited by jrcsgtpeppers at Mar 3, 2012,
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
i think this is my biggest problem, and its gottin in the way of too many things

edit: how does one stop caring about others and care about what they themselves really think? what if one has completely lost track of what he actually thinks and is completely lost in life?

I guess, what happened to me was I got so worried about what others thought and would get so stressed out about their opinions that I wasn't happy with myself even if I did something right. I began to realize it wasn't worth it because I just wasn't having any fun in life. So I started acting more like how I wanted to, not how they did. Somehow it ended up with me being much more popular in the end. I'm bad at explaining this type of things but I guess what I am trying to say is that you need to focus more on what YOU want/like and not others.
e-married to Jack (bladez)
Intimidated by the opposite sex?

Start picturing them taking a huge, nasty shit when you talk to them. You'll be able to say whatever you want.
Make sure you have one person that you can share everything with. Any more than that is okay, but everyone needs one.
Not exactly a frequent poster.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Intimidated by the opposite sex?

Start picturing them taking a huge, nasty shit when you talk to them. You'll be able to say whatever you want.

OP: Just take it easy.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Quote by ESPLTDV401DX
I guess, what happened to me was I got so worried about what others thought and would get so stressed out about their opinions that I wasn't happy with myself even if I did something right. I began to realize it wasn't worth it because I just wasn't having any fun in life. So I started acting more like how I wanted to, not how they did. Somehow it ended up with me being much more popular in the end. I'm bad at explaining this type of things but I guess what I am trying to say is that you need to focus more on what YOU want/like and not others.

what if youre a bit crazy and dont know what you ultimately want at this point? dnt even understand your own thoughtz nymore
y'only live once that's the motto nigga yolo
and we bout it eryday, eryday, eryday

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
what if youre a bit crazy and dont know what you ultimately want at this point? dnt even understand your own thoughtz nymore

If you aren't understanding your own thoughts I would recommend seeing a psychologist just to make sure everything is all right. I'm not trying to say that rudely so if it's coming across that way I'm sorry. But try doing all kinds of new things. You may find a crazy new hobby that you absolutely love. Just go crazy and do the things you have always wanted to do.
e-married to Jack (bladez)
Smoke trees.
Just another Sheep in the design of the Almighty Machine.

-GEAR-
Gibson 60s Les Paul Tribute (Sunburst)
1999 Ibanez RG470 (TitaniumIce-MIJ)
Jackson RR3 (Trans-Red)
Peavey 6505+
Podx3
Quote by Twist of fate
So before Drake started saying YOLO, did ya'll think you could live twice, or...

funny and original, 10/10

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
As a guy rushing headlong into middle age with a life time of experience and a past like something out of a comic book, the best advice I can give is this.

Learn to be responsible for you actions.

Never let someone else take the blame for what you do or the credit if you can help it.

Own your own life.

Be somebody that answers for their failures and stands by their successes.

Be someone who is willing to compromise over bullshit, but who is willing to stand rock solid when it matters. Learn the difference between the two.

If you can do that, if you can be responsible for who you are and what you do, you can be a success.

If not, you'll just be some jackass telling the world how they are screwed up.