I only have about 5 pedals on my board...running a Boss 9V adapter into a one-spot daisy chain to power the pedals...

Now the other day the Boss adapter stopped working. I swapped it with another 9V adapter - and the powers are powered, but now shit is all messed up.

My wah seems to be broken and just makes a really loud and boomy ass noise whenever I turn it on - it also wahs when it's in the off position (albeit very quietly).

If I hook my OD pedal up to any other pedal I get this huge hum ...that seems to disappear if I go guitar>distortion>amp, but if I go guitar>distortion>tuner pedal>amp I get a bunch of hum - same with the tuner...no hum by itself...only when combining.

NOW I'm wondering if when the adapter died it somehow fried all of my shit. Is this even possible? Or is it somehow a grand coincidence that a bunch of my pedals are acting up all at once?

Any ideas?

I tried using different 9V adapters...changed patch cables...tested each pedal individually (everything but the wah works fine by itself).
Quote by chronowarp

Now the other day the Boss adapter stopped working. I swapped it with another 9V adapter - and the powers are powered, but now shit is all messed up.

Have you checked it is an equivalent 9v adapter (mA and input polarity)?
Also Boss make an adapter with a replaceable inline fuse - If you are going to buy a new one this is well worth the money.