I just tried to bend my high E about one and a half frets, but it snapped. I have 2 unopened, medium quality packs of strings, so do I replace the one string or use a new pack? Also, the rest of the strings might not last much longer either. What do I do?
Just change them all. I know it's more of a hassle but you're better off just starting with a completely fresh set.
Ibanez S2170FB Prestige + Crunch Lab
Ibanez RG1570MRR Prestige + Crunch Lab
Taylor 214CE
Peavey 6505MH + Orange PPC112 + TS9 + ISP Decimator + MXR 10-Band EQ

Watch and subscribe to my guitar ventures!
Search Nick Catelli on YouTube
I would also check for a sharp burr somewhere on your bridge or nut, just incase that's the culprit of breaking the string
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by meh217
Now what's the best way to unstring it?

detune all the strings and remove them carefully like a normal person?
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by meh217
Now what's the best way to unstring it?

Detune them, cut them off with a wire cutter, and pull them out...

EDIT: Ninja'd... like really... just take them off
Ibanez S2170FB Prestige + Crunch Lab
Ibanez RG1570MRR Prestige + Crunch Lab
Taylor 214CE
Peavey 6505MH + Orange PPC112 + TS9 + ISP Decimator + MXR 10-Band EQ

Watch and subscribe to my guitar ventures!
Search Nick Catelli on YouTube
Usually I'd say replace the whole set. However, I keep a few singles around in case one breaks on a set that's still pretty new.
if you have a single left from one of a butchered set, by all means use it, as long as the strings on there aren't totally shot.

if it shot, restring.

if the strings are newer, and have extra of what you need lying around, just string the broken one.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/