e------------------------------------------------------------------
b---12-10-12-8-12-10-12---12-10-12-13-12-10-12-----
g-9----------------------------9----------------------------------
g-9---------------------9----------------------------------

Thanks man! You other guys should be banned for spamming, idiots!
Quote by luzion
You other guys should be banned for spamming, idiots!

Calm doon.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by luzion

You should be banned for not elaborating on your question. It wasn't a wrong answer. You do infact need a guitar and a guitar pick to play it
Quote by vayne92
You should be banned for not elaborating on your question. It wasn't a wrong answer. You do infact need a guitar and a guitar pick to play it

I cant tell if you're trying to troll again or actually retarded. To the first respose, lol is not a suitable answer to any question, that is spamming. To your response, it is classified as trolling, obviously you were not being serious in making that reponse and were attempting to get a reaction out of me. You should be banned. That's all.
The thing with trolls is that you shouldn't feed them. Acting all butthurt doesnt help.

Did you get your questions answered? Well whats your problem?
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
you asked how to play it, and it was tabbed out. we even told you not to play it with your dick but with an actual guitar and pick. apart from practice, you cant do much else, and we cant give you anything more.

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US!!!???
Quote by luzion

They should not be banned, it was correct.
And if they were trolling, giving them the attention is not really going to solve anything. Just ignore answers you find stupid.

It's the internet, no need for name calling.
Fusion and jazz musician, a fan of most music.

Quote by Guthrie Govan
“If you steal from one person it's theft, and if you steal from lots of people it's research”

Quote by Chick Corea
"Only play what you hear. If you don't hear anything, don't play anything."
You guys are right, sorry.

I got this riff down just now but it sounds wierd, like Im playing it too fast or not palm muting certain notes. Could one of you please please please put this onto PowerTab or GuitarPro (will take 3 minutes) so that I can figure out the timing of the notes? Thank you so much.

p.s. would you play the 10-12's on the B string with your index and ring fingers, and make that stretch to the 8 with your index on the B string?
Last edited by luzion at Mar 4, 2012,
I would play the 9th fret with index, then pinky for 12 fret, middle for 10 and index for 8th fret aswell, then in the second part use pinky for the 13th fret, ring for 12th and index for 10th.

I think i've attached a GP file now, but i've never done it before. Tell me if you need me to try again.
Attachments:
For luzion.gpx

Quote by Guthrie Govan
“If you steal from one person it's theft, and if you steal from lots of people it's research”

Quote by Chick Corea
Quote by Sickz
I would play the 9th fret with index, then pinky for 12 fret, middle for 10 and index for 8th fret aswell, then in the second part use pinky for the 13th fret, ring for 12th and index for 10th.

I think i've attached a GP file now, but i've never done it before. Tell me if you need me to try again.

Wow that's a much better way of playing it haha, thanks

btw I checked the GP file, its all good but this riff isnt played at 20 bpm is it lol? im just trying to get the timing right, would you be able to adjust the bpm to what you believe is right? thanks again!
Quote by luzion
Wow that's a much better way of playing it haha, thanks

btw I checked the GP file, its all good but this riff isnt played at 20 bpm is it lol? im just trying to get the timing right, would you be able to adjust the bpm to what you believe is right? thanks again!

Well i dident bother much with the timing, cause i figured you would start practicing slower and build up. But if you insist, here is another one in original tempo (+/- a few bpm).
Attachments:
For luzion (1).gpx

Quote by Guthrie Govan

Quote by Chick Corea
Oh wow that slow bpm?? Really haha? I must be deaf or something, could've sworn it would be around 100 in that video.

Thanks for your help, Metalocalypse ftw!
Quote by luzion
Oh wow that slow bpm?? Really haha? I must be deaf or something, could've sworn it would be around 100 in that video.

Thanks for your help, Metalocalypse ftw!

Nah not 100, but maybe something in between. Like 90. As said, the tempo dosent matter unless you can play it cleanly. If you practice you could always go above 100 if you like.

Quote by Guthrie Govan

Quote by Chick Corea
Quote by luzion
I cant tell if you're trying to troll again or actually retarded. To the first respose, lol is not a suitable answer to any question, that is spamming. To your response, it is classified as trolling, obviously you were not being serious in making that reponse and were attempting to get a reaction out of me. You should be banned. That's all.

i thought it was a trolling thread

anyone could work out how to play that themselves