Page 1 of 3
I was watching this bullshit video on teen sex and it got me thinking.

What is your stance on teen sex?
Can you really get teen to not have sex? I guess not. You can educate them on it and all that jazz, but that will only get them curious. Kind of like the whole deal about telling someone to not do something and they do it because you said not to.

What would you do if your teen daughter/son was having sex? Would you want them to? Would you care? Would you discourage it? What if your daughter got pregnant? Or your son became a father?

I personally think it is ok for teens to have sex, but wouldn't want my kids doing it (good thing I'm not a parent). I just hope they would be safe about it. Last thing I need to deal with is a grandchild before the age of 50. I also wouldn't want teens doing it all the time as I would hope they have something a little more productive to do, like school work, a part time job, chores, or hanging out with friends at the mall or theatre.

EDIT: As Madcap pointed out, "teen' is too vague. So let's just say kids still in high school. That's around 14 to 18.
Last edited by Extra Ordinary at Mar 4, 2012,
This thread is gonna be retarded, I can tell.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
^What he said.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
its like smoking weed. dont do it for a meaningless activity, dont abuse it, be smart about it, dont do it in the car, especially while driving, dont go and tell people about it, try to keep it private, dont do it while anyones home, and if you arent using it, give it to me
"Teen" is too vague. I have a bigger problem with a 13-year-old f*cking over an 18-year-old.

But anyways, yeah, so what if teens (as in 17 or 18) have sex. Teach responsibility. Some will be responsible and smart, maybe abstain or rarely have sex, while others might be more unhealthy and foolish about it. Happens to all ages. Teaching pure abstinence has good intentions, but it's foolish. It's sort of like with drugs. Teaching children to never use drugs might be good advice, but if you never inform them about the dangers of drug use (minus the exaggerations that are often taught) they won't know what to believe and will make foolish decisions.
Last edited by The Madcap at Mar 4, 2012,
I'll probably do what my parents did: not necessarily encourage it, but subtly make it clear that as long as they're being safe about it I'm okay with it - or at the very least, not stupid enough to think that any child of mine would listen to someone when told not to have sex.

Not in so many words, but my parents told me several times this sort of thing: "Don't have sex, Flying Couch. But when you have sex anyway because you're a teenager, just remember: no glove, no love."
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
its like smoking weed. dont do it for a meaningless activity, dont abuse it, be smart about it, dont do it in the car, especially while driving, dont go and tell people about it, try to keep it private, dont do it while anyones home, and if you arent using it, give it to me

i like this guy. And his music.
Can you really get teen to not have sex?

Actually, most of them will not do that all on their own

Serious response: I wouldn't want my teen son/daughter having sex.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Quote by The Madcap
"Teen" is too vague. I have a bigger problem with a 13-year-old f*cking over an 18-year-old.

Same.

Quote by Flying Couch
I'll probably do what my parents did: not necessarily encourage it, but subtly make it clear that as long as they're being safe about it I'm okay with it - or at the very least, not stupid enough to think that any child of mine would listen to someone when told not to have sex.

Not in so many words, but my parents told me several times this sort of thing: "Don't have sex, Flying Couch. But when you have sex anyway because you're a teenager, just remember: no glove, no love."

Agreed.
Quote by Extra Ordinary
I personally think it is ok for teens to have sex, but wouldn't want my kids doing it

Lolololololololololwut

Jesus christ people are awesome.
Quote by The Madcap

Good point. I made some clarifications.

Quote by ChrisBW
Lolololololololololwut

Jesus christ people are awesome.

I don't think you would want some guy screwing around with you daughter.
Quite frankly, I couldn't give a shit about what other kids do (as long as it's not my kid).
What are you doing going through my Google search history?

>_>

For srs, I don't have a problem with teens having sex, as long as they're at least a little smart about it and aren't perpetuating diseases, reality tv shows, or having kids. It's a personal decision, regardless of whether it's made stupidly or not.
Quote by DukeDeRox
Obviously you got this.
No problem with consensual sex between two people that want to share it with each other.
If someone's having sex with a different person every other week, I have a problem with that.

Like others are saying, as long as they're safe and smart about it, I see no issues.

Also since people are sharing. My parents never really said a word either way about sex. I got sat down in 5th grade and told how it all worked but other than that, my parent's have been pretty hands off about the sex topic.
Though through middle school and high school, I was never allowed to have a girl in my room (while they were home at least)
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Quote by King Of Suede
No problem with consensual sex between two people that want to share it with each other.
If someone's having sex with a different person every other week, I have a problem with that.

Like others are saying, as long as they're safe and smart about it, I see no issues.

Also since people are sharing. My parents never really said a word either way about sex. I got sat down in 5th grade and told how it all worked but other than that, my parent's have been pretty hands off about the sex topic.
Though through middle school and high school, I was never allowed to have a girl in my room (while they were home at least)

That is not being 'hands off'. Unless in reference to you, who, was, indeed, hands off.

I mean it's not like they were in my face like "If we catch you having sex, you're gonna be in trouble."
And maybe it was just to save them the embarrassment of hearing their little boy feeding his animal instincts in their own home.
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Just put it in her butthole. That doesn't count as sex.

Just ask Christian girls.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
that video really, really overstates the frequency of teen sex. I honestly don't think anyone i know is getting laid as much as their implying. Maybe if it was that easy, I'd be getting some.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by King Of Suede
I mean it's not like they were in my face like "If we catch you having sex, you're gonna be in trouble."
And maybe it was just to save them the embarrassment of hearing their little boy feeding his animal instincts in their own home.

It must be embarrassing. It's almost like catching your parents in the act.
Quote by Extra Ordinary
What would you do if your teen daughter/son was having sex? Would you want them to? Would you care? Would you discourage it? What if your daughter got pregnant? Or your son became a father?

>implying they haven't been neutered
Check out my lyrics! (C4C)

Critical Condition
Tombstone

Quote by SteveHouse
That's actually the point of this. Tell your inner editor to shut the fock up and just write.
Quote by element4433
Just put it in her butthole. That doesn't count as sex.

Just ask Christian girls.

Yeah, gotta love those bible thumpers.

From personal experience I can tell ya Christian girls are some of the dirtiest girls you can get.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
I think 14-16 is a little young for sex. 17-19 are much more understandable to me.

If I were a father and my son or daughter had sex at age 16 or younger, admittedly I'd be very pissed.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I think teenagers can have all the sex they want. if its often or not really doesn't changes anything. the important thing is that they have acces to proper, not religious, not exaggerated information, know how to avoid sex related diseases and pregnancy. I don't see a problem with teenage mothers and fathers per se, i just don't like when kids come before the decision to make they come is made. generally, that's what happens in the majority of the teenage pregnancy cases, but if two teenagers want to have kids (pretty rare, yes) it's their life, and they can choose for themselves. and don't come to me with "their choices affect other people" cause every choice we make affects other people.

I imagine myself as a jealous father, so i wouldn't like to know my daugther is screwing around, but i would know it is not my decision, that she deserve to explore her sexuality in the way she thinks is best, and i'd just try to hand her the information i consider she must have. it's different with a son, because i'd be happy to know he is screwing around.

for me the only important thing is that teenagers get all the info requiered, so that they can make whatever decision they make, but being able to know the consecuencies, and knowing what they are doing.

if they would want to abstain, fine, but i think its better for them to be able to have SAFE sex, rather than NO sex.
Quote by FatalGear41
When you break a bass string, that snapping sound is the sound of six dollars going down the crapper.

Sterling Ray 35
Hartke Ha3500 head - Gallien Krueger 212MBE cab
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2
Quote by Sudaka
i just don't like when kids come before the decision to make they come is made.

Is this pun intentional? Because I giggled profusely either way.
"i would say about 99% of teens have sex"

This is when i realised that even the teens don't know shit about teens as a whole. It is nowhere near that figure with the people i know and i doubt that my community is somehow more prudish than the rest of the world.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

I don't know, man! Hotboxin' the car with my friends & driving around was the highlight of my teenage years! But your assertion in my opinion is correct.

If you have kids, definitely talk to them about, tell them to be safe, that's all you can do, they have minds of their own & will do as they please. Show them this movie http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113540/ 'cause that's the real threat.
I think 16 is the perfect age to start.

If I had a daughter, I'd have no problem with her doing it at this age, but if some turd gets her pregnant, I'll have him killed.

Just be smart about it. Use protection.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Quote by TOMMYB22
"i would say about 99% of teens have sex"

This is when i realised that even the teens don't know shit about teens as a whole. It is nowhere near that figure with the people i know and i doubt that my community is somehow more prudish than the rest of the world.

damn, 99% that means in a school of 3000, 30 kids are virgins
i wish life was like that. i didnt get my dick vaginally squeezed till 17.
I'm fine with teens having sex. I like when women are dtf.
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
Like, if you love somebody, and you kiss and your making out, it's gonna lead to fingering and handjobs, that leads to carpet eating and blowjobs, and that leads to sex and stevejobs.

Just like with adultss

NO BIGGY.
Every teenager wants to have sex. Use protection or dont go prospectin'
METAL!
I am the 1 percent.

EDIT: ^DAMNIT!!!
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Last edited by Gyroscope at Mar 4, 2012,
Rather have a daughter who has sex than one who is a tease. No one likes that shit.
Quote by Dæmönika
I'm afraid of you...MDoggDX316phobia

Quote by Imperial
Yes, Master MDoggDX316

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: The Hype Man of the UG Hip
Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
Page 1 of 3