So it's to my understanding that Won't Get Fooled Again by The Who is about the unpredictable results of revolution and protest but can anyone decipher what this line means, in contrast to the song:

"Pick up my guitar and play, just like yesterday.."

Any help?
I have no words...
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
I'm guessing none of you actually comprehended that I was asking about the line in contrast to the song but, you know, whatevz. Buttsex and CSI.
Quote by AussiePage
I'm guessing none of you actually comprehended that I was asking about the line in contrast to the song but, you know, whatevz. Buttsex and CSI.

Actually, I believe it's supposed to more or less mean "Power changes, but things stay the same for those of us near the ground, so I'll keep on keeping on in spite of it all, no skin off my back", or words to that affect.

But CSI jokes are funnier, especially since they're meant to be stupid, which is perfect for me.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by King Donkey
Classic rock songs have a deeper meaning?

Now that's a titty.
Won't Get Tooled Again?

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by King Donkey
^Do I see testicles? ಠ_ಠ

Perhaps some arachis hypogaea on le apron there. >_>
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie