So, I've been running the same rig for a bit and suddenly it's turned on me. I was having great success with tone and what not but recently I can't recall the same stuff. Here's the chain and it's pretty specific.

I'm running a brand new Gibson SG Standard with Coil Taps into the following chain - EH Q-Tron -> Ernie Ball Vol. Jr. -> Tone Bender Clone (used only for Zep, Zappa and Hendrix really) -> TS9 -> Fulltone OCD -> MXR Carbon Copy into a 100W all tube 2x12 amp.

I was having really good luck with keeping the guitar fairly maxed out as far as volume knob (which really gives the Q-tron something to work with) while using the EBVJ pedal (After the Q-Tron) to decide how much signal was going into the OD/fuzz pedals. I was able to pretty much maintain normal volume with the pedal rolled way back for cleans and roll it forward as I wanted to drive it up a bit. Suddenly, it seems that all that I'm getting is straight volume but it's the same chain!! I'm HEARING the TS9 click on with tons of hiss, didn't happen before. I was using the OCD in the on position the whole time which was supposed to regulate how much signal came through from the TS9 and other pedals before it, but that just doesn't seem to be the case suddenly.

Seriously, I feel like my rig just turned on me....

Any advice, suggestions, help?
Thanks!
-Gabe
Guitars:
Gibson SG
'96 Fender Strat
Ibanez AS120

Amps:
100w All tube 2x12 custom

Effects:
Electro-Harmonix Q-Tron
EP Boost
Fulltone OCD
Ibanez TS9
RAH OD
Strymon Lex
Timeline
TC Trinity
Quote by Dunkelheit-164
Checked all connections? Cables and power cords and such?

yup, first thing I did.
Guitars:
Gibson SG
'96 Fender Strat
Ibanez AS120

Amps:

Effects:
Electro-Harmonix Q-Tron
EP Boost
Fulltone OCD
Ibanez TS9
RAH OD
Strymon Lex
Timeline
TC Trinity
So, nothin?? Really? Where's this tone suck coming from????
Guitars:
Gibson SG
'96 Fender Strat
Ibanez AS120

Amps:

Effects:
Electro-Harmonix Q-Tron
EP Boost
Fulltone OCD
Ibanez TS9
RAH OD