Hey UG, so I've just come back home from a party and I think my mate is shitty with me.
It wasn't anything too bad, just a bit of healthy competition over a few drinks.

So I was sitting there and noticed this kinda hot girl in the corner and my mate noticed her, too. I said to him "I bet I can get with her before you".
He got all philosophical about it and said that I was turning love into a game. Some pussy shit like that.

Am I in the wrong for trying to have a light hearted game with my buddy, or was it completely justified?
If your friend is atractive why don't you just get with him again?
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Since when has banging random chicks been about love? Your friend lacks sense of reality.
E:-6
B:-0
G:-5
D:-6
A:-0
E:-3
Quote by whoomit
Mirror thread?

ahh you took the words right out of my mouth.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
He is a bit of a pussy. Casual hook-ups/sex aren't really about love, although if you're like this everytime you go out together, it could become tiresome.
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis; you can't trust people."
I Googled the word "competition" to see if it was a word.

It is.

Though, it would appear that "googled" is, in fact, not.
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
^ Why, thank you.
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
Quote by Jazz Funeral
I Googled the word "competition" to see if it was a word.

It is.

Though, it would appear that "googled" is, in fact, not.

Adding yet more reflections to the mirror.
RIP Adam
I think you should have double-teamed her, and then high-fived over the congelaing cocktail of your semen on her back.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I think you should have double-teamed her, and then high-fived over the congelaing cocktail of your semen on her back.

Damn, I need a wank now.